Re: Asian giant for HC

too early in the morning. my noodle's still in "park"

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

way to close of a game for my liking... we should be able to roll over the Buffalo's of the league..

a wins a win and i'll take it, thanks Fitzpatrick lol

IMHO bad decision by TC for trying the 51 yard FG, momentum shifter there, but we caught it back. Also, it seems that with Tuck out of the lineup our run D is porous at best.

All-Pro

we win and TAGF is still ****ed..i cant stand this eternal Eli debate..

if i had hair i'd be pulling it out...SERENITY NOW!!!

[quote user="bandwgn86"]we win and TAGF is still ****ed..i cant stand this eternal Eli debate.. if i had hair i'd be pulling it out...SERENITY NOW!!![/quote]</P>

If Simms were our QB today, we'd have the same crap. The law of averages says we must have our extremes. Trouble is, the most passionate and vociferous on these boards are the very ones at each extreme of this eternally inane debate. They demand attention from each other and clog our net waves with sludge.</P>

They need their own thread... rules? Any debate or discussion about Eli Manning, #10, must be in that one thread.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]we win and TAGF is still ****ed..i cant stand this eternal Eli debate.. if i had hair i'd be pulling it out...SERENITY NOW!!![/quote]</P>

If Simms were our QB today, we'd have the same crap.* The law of averages says we must have our extremes.* Trouble is, the most passionate and vociferous on these boards are the very ones at each extreme of this eternally inane debate.* They demand attention from each other and clog our net waves with sludge.</P>

They need their own thread... rules? Any debate or discussion about Eli Manning, #10, must be in that one thread.</P>[/quote]should just forbid Eli debates all together.. neither side read the others sides posts they just post the same garbage over and over in some freak show dowseedow..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]we win and TAGF is still ****ed..i cant stand this eternal Eli debate.. if i had hair i'd be pulling it out...SERENITY NOW!!![/quote]</p>

If Simms were our QB today, we'd have the same crap. The law of averages says we must have our extremes. Trouble is, the most passionate and vociferous on these boards are the very ones at each extreme of this eternally inane debate. They demand attention from each other and clog our net waves with sludge.</p>

They need their own thread... rules? Any debate or discussion about Eli Manning, #10, must be in that one thread.</p>[/quote]should just forbid Eli debates all together.. neither side read the others sides posts they just post the same garbage over and over in some freak show dowseedow..[/quote]

it's all wasted effort.

imagine someone trying to convince us why we should root the eagles.

we'd never shift.

never.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]we win and TAGF is still ****ed..i cant stand this eternal Eli debate.. if i had hair i'd be pulling it out...SERENITY NOW!!![/quote]</p>

If Simms were our QB today, we'd have the same crap.* The law of averages says we must have our extremes.* Trouble is, the most passionate and vociferous on these boards are the very ones at each extreme of this eternally inane debate.* They demand attention from each other and clog our net waves with sludge.</p>

They need their own thread... rules? Any debate or discussion about Eli Manning, #10, must be in that one thread.</p>[/quote]should just forbid Eli debates all together.. neither side read the others sides posts they just post the same garbage over and over in some freak show dowseedow..[/quote]

it's all wasted effort.

imagine someone trying to convince us why we should root the eagles.

we'd never shift.

never.
    [/quote]

agreed...some people are never happy...when Eli retires some of those miserable Eli haters will appreciate what we had....I actually find the "fire gilbride" threads the most annoying.

[quote user="bansaw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=SVD0l3IS21g

[/quote]

lmao..thats great...did u watch the ryan leaf one? that one was good too.