All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

.....and we thought Jerry Jones made bad trades. Lol

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...srael-1.390843

"How can Israel preach to the United States and the West to adopt a policy of no surrender to terror, when it itself surrenders in such a disgraceful manner? I was convinced that the release of about 1,000 terrorists entering the areas of Judea and Samaria would of necessity lead to a terrible escalation of violence, since these terrorists would be received as heroes, as a model for imitation for Palestinian youth."

Thanks Israel, some of these released don't deserve to be called human beings let alone set free..

Interesting stuff going on in Greece. Maybe a prelude of stuff to come here in the US. Public sector wages have tripled and no taxes to pay for it....

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]Interesting stuff going on in Greece.* Maybe a prelude of stuff to come here in the US.* Public sector wages have tripled and no taxes to pay for it....
    [/quote]same here as well.. living high on the hog.
    very top heavy. it has to tip over eventually..

how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else
    but the time for the rich paying squat is coming to an and

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good.* Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else
    but the time for the rich paying squat is coming to an and

[/quote]i thought everyone lol'd at Canada for the way we talk....and hockey

i feel like im stalking you today. every other thread i've quoted on of your posts lol

Societal Implosion imminent.

Move along people, nothing to see here

or

oooooo look at those purty lights

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

I've often wondered how the thing is supost work for ever...people get raises goods go up so then people want raises and on and on...If I could live long enought does it mean one day I'd making 1000 an 2000 an hour?!!!? it seems to me the whole thing is going/hasto come to a screaching haltone day and we'll have to start all over....or maybe they just put her in park...**** if I know but something is going to give one day you can bet on that...

[quote user="byron"]I've often wondered how the thing is supost work for ever...people get raises goods go up so then people want raises and on and on...If I could live long enought does it mean one day I'd making 1000 an 2000 an hour?!!!? it seems to me the whole thing is going/hasto come to a screaching haltone day and we'll have to start all over....or maybe they just put her in park...**** if I know but something is going to give one day you can bet on that...[/quote]</P>

The puppy looks great. </P>

You're right. It's a never ending vicious cycle which, since the early 70's, has been promulgated by oil prices. It's sickening.</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Societal Implosion imminent.

Move along people, nothing to see here

or

oooooo look at those purty lights
    [/quote]

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]we win and TAGF is still ****ed..i cant stand this eternal Eli debate.. if i had hair i'd be pulling it out...SERENITY NOW!!![/quote]</p>

If Simms were our QB today, we'd have the same crap. The law of averages says we must have our extremes. Trouble is, the most passionate and vociferous on these boards are the very ones at each extreme of this eternally inane debate. They demand attention from each other and clog our net waves with sludge.</p>

They need their own thread... rules? Any debate or discussion about Eli Manning, #10, must be in that one thread.</p>[/quote]<font color="#FF0000" face="Arial" size="6"><u>should just forbid Eli debates all together..</u></font><font color="#FF0000"> </font>neither side read the others sides posts they just post the same garbage over and over in some freak show dowseedow..[/quote]+3,769,218,932,461