All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]we win and TAGF is still ****ed..i cant stand this eternal Eli debate.. if i had hair i'd be pulling it out...SERENITY NOW!!![/quote]</p>

If Simms were our QB today, we'd have the same crap.* The law of averages says we must have our extremes.* Trouble is, the most passionate and vociferous on these boards are the very ones at each extreme of this eternally inane debate.* They demand attention from each other and clog our net waves with sludge.</p>

They need their own thread... rules? Any debate or discussion about Eli Manning, #10, must be in that one thread.</p>[/quote]<font color="#FF0000" face="Arial" size="6"><u>should just forbid Eli debates all together..</u></font><font color="#FF0000"> </font>neither side read the others sides posts they just post the same garbage over and over in some freak show dowseedow..[/quote]+3,769,218,932,461[/quote]Morning.. You agree with me? That's odd, normally I get a blast of sarcasm.. Tbh I kinda miss it. Can you throw a insult my way, when you get a chance, so I know everything is a o k in the universe. Thanks luv.

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]we win and TAGF is still ****ed..i cant stand this eternal Eli debate.. if i had hair i'd be pulling it out...SERENITY NOW!!![/quote]</p>

If Simms were our QB today, we'd have the same crap. The law of averages says we must have our extremes. Trouble is, the most passionate and vociferous on these boards are the very ones at each extreme of this eternally inane debate. They demand attention from each other and clog our net waves with sludge.</p>

They need their own thread... rules? Any debate or discussion about Eli Manning, #10, must be in that one thread.</p>[/quote]<font color="#FF0000" face="Arial" size="6"><u>should just forbid Eli debates all together..</u></font><font color="#FF0000"> </font>neither side read the others sides posts they just post the same garbage over and over in some freak show dowseedow..[/quote]+3,769,218,932,461[/quote]Morning.. You agree with me? That's odd, normally I get a blast of sarcasm.. Tbh I kinda miss it. Can you throw a insult my way, when you get a chance, so I know everything is a o k in the universe. Thanks luv. [/quote]Not really fair, you are already old, bald and Canadian....anything else I would say would just be unnecessarily piling on.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

If Simms were our QB today, we'd have the same crap.* The law of averages says we must have our extremes.* Trouble is, the most passionate and vociferous on these boards are the very ones at each extreme of this eternally inane debate.* They demand attention from each other and clog our net waves with sludge.</p>

They need their own thread... rules? Any debate or discussion about Eli Manning, #10, must be in that one thread.</p>[/quote]<font color="#FF0000" face="Arial" size="6"><u>should just forbid Eli debates all together..</u></font><font color="#FF0000"> </font>neither side read the others sides posts they just post the same garbage over and over in some freak show dowseedow..[/quote]+3,769,218,932,461[/quote]Morning.. You agree with me? That's odd, normally I get a blast of sarcasm.. Tbh I kinda miss it. Can you throw a insult my way, when you get a chance, so I know everything is a o k in the universe. Thanks luv. [/quote]Not really fair, you are already old, bald and Canadian....anything else I would say would just be unnecessarily piling on.
    [/quote] Thanks

All-Pro

So quite the disturbing news out of Philly I've been hearing. mentally challenged people being locked in basements all over town?Honestly this world is ****ed. Who does that..

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So quite the disturbing news out of Philly I've been hearing. mentally challenged people being locked in basements all over town?Honestly this world is ****ed. Who does that..[/quote]</P>

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly. </P>

Yo, jmike... better check the basement and make sure no nuts are living down there.</P>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So quite the disturbing news out of Philly I've been hearing. mentally challenged people being locked in basements all over town?Honestly this world is ****ed. Who does that..[/quote]</p>

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly. </p>

Yo, jmike... better check the basement and make sure no nuts are living down there.</p>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</p>[/quote]

we're assuming she's not living in a garden apartment??? [:|]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So quite the disturbing news out of Philly I've been hearing. mentally challenged people being locked in basements all over town?Honestly this world is ****ed. Who does that..[/quote]</p>

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly.* </p>

Yo, jmike... better check the basement and make sure no nuts are living down there.</p>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</p>[/quote]

we're assuming she's not living in a garden apartment???* [:|]
    [/quote]Excuse my Canadianess but what's a garden apartment?

[quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else
    but the time for the rich paying squat is coming to an and

[/quote]

I lol at Canada because of Quebec, other than them I love canadians

All-Pro

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good.* Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote]

*I lol at Canada because of Quebec,[/quote]so does the rest of Canada..
    just not to their faces, they are tough sob's

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote]

I lol at Canada because of Quebec,[/quote]so does the rest of Canada.. just not to their faces, they are tough sob's [/quote]</P>

I agree... I've been to Ontario and Quebec several times. I have 2 rotten occurences/stories about how I was dissed by Montrealers because they knew I was American (with a Brooklyn accent). One was on a business visit to Molson, a customer,where I gave a presentation to 7 Molson Engineers. We communicated through my Dealer, who translated into French for them, and back to English for me. Made for a long meeting. After the meeting I found out that all the Engineers spoke English (which I suspected, and wondered why they would insist on the tedious translation back and forth).</P>