Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else
    but the time for the rich paying squat is coming to an and

[/quote]
    Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.[/quote]its just inanity how this has been allowed to happen
    and now so many unemployed/underemployed they aren't paying now either

looked at this the other day...2 things shocked me
    - the Debt to GDP ratio
    -on the bottom Liability per taxpayer
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

[:O]
    [/quote]scary.. i cant believe they have a clock out in the open for everyone to see? talk about piling on. everyone knows its bad right know why depress the good people that had nothing to do with it..[/quote]why depress people?
    its a fact of life. I'm amazed that we can see stuff like that in this day and age, crazy whats on the web
    but I didnt post to depress....or rub noses, I'm fully aware that as America goes Canada goes. Absolutely shocking what war in this age did to an economy though

just an aside...watched Jon Stewart few minutes ago and Hamad Karzi (sp?) Pres Afghanistan said if Pakistan was attacked - seemed to speaking about a US attack, said Afghanistan would fight with Pakistan.
    **** them, lets get all our troops home, let them all starve and kill each other for all I care - **** them

YEP

ARE YOU ****ING ****TING ME....
    <a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052894/Afghanistan-leader-Hamid-Karzai-Pakistan-war-US.html?ito=feeds-newsxml">
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052894/Afghanistan-leader-Hamid-Karzai-Pakistan-war-US.html?ito=feeds-newsxml</a>

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote] Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.[/quote]its just inanity how this has been allowed to happen

- the Debt to GDP ratio

[/quote]scary.. i cant believe they have a clock out in the open for everyone to see? talk about piling on. everyone knows its bad right know why depress the good people that had nothing to do with it..[/quote]why depress people?
    its a fact of life. I'm amazed that we can see stuff like that in this day and age, crazy whats on the web
    but I didnt post to depress....or rub noses, I'm fully aware that as America goes Canada goes. Absolutely shocking what war in this age did to an economy though

just an aside...watched Jon Stewart few minutes ago and Hamad Karzi (sp?) Pres Afghanistan said if Pakistan was attacked - seemed to speaking about a US attack, said Afghanistan would fight with Pakistan.
    **** them, lets get all our troops home, let them all starve and kill each other for all I care - **** them
    [/quote]</P>

Couldn't agree with you more, Ban. Those people ALL hate us. Why do we bother? It's all, bottom line, about Oil.... even if Afghanistan doesn't have any. </P>

</P>

eh zim, put all the vets that need a job to work on fixing the infrastructure.
    you know you're getting work done with soldiers on the job

I know bridges falling down all the time in Quebec, time only tell if it starts happening here too
    get the boys home, let them make our countries better if they need the work

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me

[/quote] Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.[/quote]its just inanity how this has been allowed to happen

- the Debt to GDP ratio

[/quote]?? wasnt refering to you Ban.. i was reffering to the big debt clock on the streets in New York.. imagine walking by that and having to see it everyday?

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]I know bridges falling down all the time in Quebec, time only tell if it starts happening here too

[/quote]forgetbuilding bridges.. we may need the army just to fight the unions that want to build the bridgesin Quebec.. </P>

one poor lady had all her ribs broken by a construction boot.. </P>

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10...n-union-fight/</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]I know bridges falling down all the time in Quebec, time only tell if it starts happening here too

[/quote]forgetbuiling bridges.. we may need the army just to fight the unions that want to build the bridgesin Quebec.. </p>

one poor lady had all her ribs broken by a construction boot.. </p>

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10...n-union-fight/</p>

</p>[/quote]need to get rid of all these politicians that are tied to the oil industry
    get ones tied to the construction industry, we might get some **** done. at least the friendly deals actually give the citizen something too

*and Quebeccers are a strange breed, not a big fan of them

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]forgetbuiling bridges.. we may need the army just to fight the unions that want to build the bridgesin Quebec.. </P>

one poor lady had all her ribs broken by a construction boot.. </P>

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10...n-union-fight/</P>

</P>[/quote]need to get rid of all these politicians that are tied to the oil industry
    get ones tied to the construction industry, we might get some **** done. at least the friendly deals actually give the citizen something too

[/quote] wouldnt trust one tied to construction either.. very high chance the mob is pushing his buttons..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]forgetbuiling bridges.. we may need the army just to fight the unions that want to build the bridgesin Quebec.. </p>

one poor lady had all her ribs broken by a construction boot.. </p>

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10...n-union-fight/</p>

</p>[/quote]need to get rid of all these politicians that are tied to the oil industry

[/quote] wouldnt trust one tied to construction either.. very high chance the mob is pushing his buttons..[/quote]eventually the 1 % will get taxed...back-taxed I'd wager...use that money on reconstruction, it has to happen. Enough of spending so many tax dollars on all these foreign countries that just want to stab our backs first chance