Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Gotta trim where you can I guess.. Some tough choices to be made over the next ten years.. From what I hear you are looking to trim 1.4 trillion from the budget?[/quote]

is that all? I got that in my back pocket... [:|]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

Can some one please brief me on this thread. I have been a member here since 2004, and this is the first time I have decided to post on this glorious thread that was made in 2006 and has over 50K posts. In fact, the only mega thread I particapated in was the Seawright thread, which I am still upset got deleted. </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Gotta trim where you can I guess.. Some tough choices to be made over the next ten years.. From what I hear you are looking to trim 1.4 trillion from the budget?[/quote]

is that all? I got that in my back pocket... [:|]
    [/quote]can you help a brother out...

All-Pro

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Can some one please brief me on this thread. I have been a member here since 2004, and this is the first time I have decided to post on this glorious thread that was made in 2006 and has over 50K posts. In fact, the only mega thread I particapated in was the Seawright thread, which I am still upset got deleted. </P>

[/quote]wouldnt know where to start, its a place to vent over just about anything.. </P>

its home []</P>

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

whats the top 1%? money earners? </p>[/quote]I think its going to define this century
    the century where the belittled and overused say enough and stand up those getting everything for nothing, just sucking money out of everyone never giving ant back
    be it a corrupt government or corrupt business practices that bankrupt governments, the people have had enough
    why can Exxon Mobile make nearly $1B/week in profit the first quarter this year ...they were on pace for $47B profits for the year they said back then
    why is just one company allowed to suck so much out of the economy? why dont the oil companies ever have to take a risk? always gets passed down to us, they never lose nowadays, I don't understand how its legal...and I think thats just one little part of a rebellion that is coming, hopefully my kids generation, not these morons down there now

[/quote]lol looks like Exxon has another quarter near $1B a week in profit.
    <a href="http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/27/news/companies/exxon_mobil/index.htm?hpt=hp_t2">http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/27/news....htm?hpt=hp_t2
    </a>
    #whensthisgoingtoend

All-Pro

billion is the new million.. you aint rich till you are a billionaire</P>

wait till they get the pipeline built from Alberta to Texas.. we'll be looking back saying "how did they ever survive making 1 billion per week" </P>

</P>

i'm in the wrong line of work</P>

All-Pro

cant wait to try this out on a "fail" thread lol</P>

</P>

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Can some one please brief me on this thread. I have been a member here since 2004, and this is the first time I have decided to post on this glorious thread that was made in 2006 and has over 50K posts. In fact, the only mega thread I particapated in was the Seawright thread, which I am still upset got deleted. </p>[/quote]

'bout time you "showed up!"

welcome, all we say is be respectful of all and let 'er rip...waitaminute... [:|]

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

'bout time you "showed up!"

welcome, all we say is be respectful of all and let 'er rip...waitaminute... [:|]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

hey Band!!

Napoli for post-season MVP

LOL