Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]<FONT color=#ff0000>careful guys, Coaches in the mold of Parcells, Belicheck, Coughlin, Ditka aren't popular

<FONT color=#000000>says alot about charisma though. Tomlin is a hard-*** and yet the steelers love him.</FONT>
    </FONT>[/quote]Always thought of Tomlin as a players coach. Either way he's a good coach. Not sure why but I always get killed every time I bring up wanting Fisher to take the reigns after TC is done here.. He seems like a younger version of TC maybe a little better. What do you guys think.[/quote]</P>

Fisher did a great job in TN. I wouldn't mind him, or Cowher. Except for bringing in new systems, they'd pick up nicely after TC's departure in terma of having someone there who knows his stuff. and can lead a team.</P>

[/quote]i agree.. can we start a petition?[/quote]</P>

We can.....but how many sigs are we going to get after TC win the SB this year []</P>

I like Fisher too.......can't help to wonder what Harbough could have done with ourcurrent team had the situation arisen where he was available to us this year</P>

what do ya think?</P>

[/quote] i dont follow College ball so i didnt have an opinion when he was brought up.. looks like a good one. although he's gotta work on the coaches handshake[/quote]</P>

He does have to work on that handshake lol keeep hearing how good a coach he is and so far he's proved it</P>

BTW Bandy did you throw that hot dog at Tiger Woods during that match awhile back? []</P>

</P>

All-Pro

no not me sir lol.. maybe it wasStevie Williams</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

no not me sir lol.. maybe it wasStevie Williams</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

HA HA HA yup you're right more than likely Stevie was the culprit....but why??? jk</P>

On a serious note looks like the Occupy Wall Street movement heated back up again today</P>

Personally I don't like Harbaugh. There's something about him that irks me. I think he's smug and condescending. He reminds me of a tamer Rex Ryan for some reason.

As to Cowher, I am not interested. It took him what a decade or so before the Steelers finally won a SB?

Fisher would be interesting. He played for Ditka and is a tough ***. I might like him on Big Blue sidelines.

I'm sorry, the Giants have a image to maintain. Stuffy, serious, hard-working, no frills, just old-school football.

Maybe out-dated in today's increasing whacked out society but...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Personally I don't like Harbaugh. There's something about him that irks me. I think he's smug and condescending. He reminds me of a tamer Rex Ryan for some reason.

As to Cowher, I am not interested. It took him what a decade or so before the Steelers finally won a SB?

Fisher would be interesting. He played for Ditka and is a tough ***. I might like him on Big Blue sidelines.

I'm sorry, the Giants have a image to maintain. Stuffy, serious, hard-working, no frills, just old-school football.

Maybe out-dated in today's increasing whacked out society but...
    [/quote]</P>

You're right, GY, which is why I didn't put Gruden on the list. He's a little flamboyant for Giant tradition. </P>

I also have the same feelings as you regarding Harbaugh. His eyes are too rabidly intensefor me... or, something... not quite sure what it is.</P>

I'd be happy with Cowher. I can't remember what the Steeler team was like that he inherited... but a lot of good coaches never win the big one.</P>

I went to about 8-10 Titans games and always thought Fisher did a real good job with what he had.</P>

All-Pro

Sanchise vs Tebow.. the battle of the non qb's

sad..

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Sanchise vs Tebow.. the battle of the non qb's

sad..
    [/quote]</P>

In my entirelife I can't remember a game with such bad QBing on both sides... but Tebow runs Denver into a victory.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Sanchise vs Tebow.. the battle of the non qb's

sad..
    [/quote]</P>

In my entirelife I can't remember a game with such bad QBing on both sides... but Tebow runs Denver into a victory.</P>

[/quote]lol.. how does a team with a qb that cant throw win a single game?</P>

these poor wr's Denver has.. how can they possible be happy? imagine if they're in contract years?</P>

I heard Tim Tebow touched a child's hand leaving the field and cured his Cystic Fibrosis

also the Broncos have a legit shot at breaking the 1981 Bears record for 114 punts in a season

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]I heard Tim Tebow touch a child's hand leaving the field and cured his Cystic Fibrosis

also the Broncos have a legit shot at breaking the 1981 Bears record for 114 punts in a season

[/quote]114, thats like 10 more than one CFL game</P>

</P>

oskee wee wee</P>