Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

Do you guys (and gals) have a Holiday similar to Turkey Day?

and Happy Turkey day to you and yours [B]
    [/quote]yes we do, we call it Thanksgiving [:O]

celebrated in October since our growing season is a bit shorter

[/quote]Lol.. I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous[/quote] Yes, mostly both days off... so, one of my favorite holidays of the year. I slept later today than any day in months... I needed it.[/quote]lazy bugger []</p>

been hearing some crazy black friday stories on the news today.. lady in walmart pepperspraying other shoppers?</p>

what is driving me crazy is we are trying to institue black friday up here to stop shoppers crossing the border.. us Canadians that want to get those deals should have to spend money in the US, its your tradition and should stay that way.. </p>[/quote]
    Your Thanksgiving is too early to make the next day a Christmas shopping day... but, you should have one to match ours so your people will keep their money in their own country... F those Yanks!! hahaha.[/quote]
    [] says the Mets fan...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

aside from the woman pepper spraying others to get her hands on an xbox...

In San Leandro, California, ...shooting in a Walmart parking lot.
    In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina...armed robbery attempt after they left a Walmart store
    in Kinston, North Carolina, an off-duty officer working security at a Walmart sprayed shoppers with pepper spray
    Police arrested a man in a Kissimmee, Florida, Walmart
    In Rome, New York, a brawl broke out in the electronics department at a Walmart
    Police in Florence, Alabama, said they had to use a stun gun -- twice -- on a Walmart customer
    in Southington, Connecticut,...police using a stun gun on a man at the Walmart store

"Despite the reports, Walmart said the day's shopping frenzy had been
    remarkably safe for shoppers at its thousands of stores nationwide."

lol

you yanks are ****ing nuts lol []

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]Lol.. I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous[/quote] Yes, mostly both days off... so, one of my favorite holidays of the year. I slept later today than any day in months... I needed it.[/quote]lazy bugger []</p>

been hearing some crazy black friday stories on the news today.. lady in walmart pepperspraying other shoppers?</p>

what is driving me crazy is we are trying to institue black friday up here to stop shoppers crossing the border.. us Canadians that want to get those deals should have to spend money in the US, its your tradition and should stay that way.. </p>[/quote]
    Your Thanksgiving is too early to make the next day a Christmas shopping day... but, you should have one to match ours so your people will keep their money in their own country... F those Yanks!! hahaha.[/quote]
    [] says the Mets fan...
    [/quote]
    Yes... sadly.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]hard to stomach so ugly a Loss.

something has to change.

post edit
    the next few drafts, I hope to see the OLine get the type of attention the DLine has in recent years.

the whole identity thing is really baffling.

decide that and draft accordingly.
    [/quote]
    No first half O. None, non-existent. Why when playing average QBs does this team not blitz.

Giants better look out. Iggles and Cowgirls are pulling away.

[quote user="bansaw"]aside from the woman pepper spraying others to get her hands on an xbox...

In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina...armed robbery attempt after they left a Walmart store
    in Kinston, North Carolina, an off-duty officer working security at a Walmart sprayed shoppers with pepper spray
    Police in Florence, Alabama, said they had to use a stun gun -- twice -- on a Walmart customer
    in Southington, Connecticut,...police using a stun gun on a man at the Walmart store

lol

[/quote]That's why I stay home on black Friday. I think Khandahar may be safer. [:O]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]aside from the woman pepper spraying others to get her hands on an xbox...

lol

[/quote]That's why I stay home on black Friday. I think Khandahar may be safer. [:O]
    [/quote]haha, no ****

good to see you post...hope you're enjoying your time stateside

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Lol.. I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous[/quote] Yes, mostly both days off... so, one of my favorite holidays of the year. I slept later today than any day in months... I needed it.[/quote]lazy bugger []</P>

been hearing some crazy black friday stories on the news today.. lady in walmart pepperspraying other shoppers?</P>

what is driving me crazy is we are trying to institue black friday up here to stop shoppers crossing the border.. us Canadians that want to get those deals should have to spend money in the US, its your tradition and should stay that way.. </P>[/quote]
    Your Thanksgiving is too early to make the next day a Christmas shopping day... but, you should have one to match ours so your people will keep their money in their own country... F those Yanks!! hahaha.[/quote]Ours is boxing day. Every December 26th but I won't even pretend for a second that the stores up here will even come close to matching the sale prices down there.. He'll even our sale prices don't match your regular prices..

okay,who can say they are surprised by the outcome?

I like Coughlin but the INJURY BUG has caught up to us, the lack of creativity by the co-ordinators have caught up to us and bless Eli but he cannot carry this team by himself.

And if the Saints whipping that *** was terrible, the Pack's going to licking their chops. Aaron Rodgers LOVES to carve up Zone defenses.

(Totally embarrassed and pissed off with this years Giants team)

Like Parcells said,"you are what your record says you are."

Maybe it is time for dramatic changes?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]okay,who can say they are surprised by the outcome?

I like Coughlin but the INJURY BUG has caught up to us, the lack of creativity by the co-ordinators have caught up to us and bless Eli but he cannot carry this team by himself.

And if the Saints whipping that *** was terrible, the Pack's going to licking their chops. Aaron Rodgers LOVES to carve up Zone defenses.

(Totally embarrassed and pissed off with this years Giants team)

Like Parcells said,"you are what your record says you are."

Maybe it is time for dramatic changes?
    [/quote]Not completely surprised. Saints had an extra week to prepare but Iwas surprised our O wasn't able to keep up..
    Is it too much to ask for a TE like Gronkowski or JGraham.

All-Pro

Praying for a miracle against the Pack tbh.. Short week and all