Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"]I blame this loss on jmike..if she would have been our special teams coach maybe things would have been different on the game winning field goal.[/quote]
    lol, allentown

Tough loss, but we played much better than any time since the Pats game. This was the effort we needed in that last Eagles game.
    Props to Blackburn for playing that well after a year of inactivity.
    OK, time for 4 in a row .[/quote]

agreed zim...blackburn was great imo..that pick was great....honestly I cant be pissed at any player they showed up tonight...that driver TD where he bobbled it was a bad call but no excuses...Eli's pick 6 he threw was tough too...but this team out played the packers tonight imo....btw JPP is a beast...Jmike for special teams coach and GM.

give Chase his 57 back and slap JWill in 93

I'm sorry, a "good loss" is just commie BS propaganda in my book !!!

stupid *** cheesefaces !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]give Chase his 57 back and slap JWill in 93

I'm sorry, a "good loss" is just commie BS propaganda in my book !!!

stupid *** cheesefaces !!!
    [/quote]

agreed no moral victories imo..oh wanted to ask u...u think the yanks should sign Cj Wilson? I wouldnt mind getting him.

Veteran

It was a "good loss" a few seasons ago that propelled the Giants on to a super bowl victory.

just sayin'

[quote user="jmike"]It was a "good loss" a few seasons ago that propelled the Giants on to a super bowl victory.

just sayin'
    [/quote]
    Hello, JMike... )
    Yes, a good loss in the sense that this team should know they can win their last 4 games if they give this kind of effort every game. If they gave this effort against Philly we'd be in better shape.
    My kudos to Chase Blackburn... coming back after nearly a year of inactivity. No training camp, no nothing, and he comes in an plays a very good game. They should have called him immediately after Boley got hurt. His experience showed. He was a step late on some plays, but at least he was there, and not invisible.like our LB's have been too often this year.
    Was also pleased with the O Line blocking, for the first time tis year.
    Need more Man coverage on D... Amakumara isn't as effective in zone. Three (3) guys standing around in zone, wondering who is going to cover the guy cutting into the middle of them... all 3 converge ater the pass is complete... it happens time after time... our guys suck at zone.

[quote user="jmike"]It was a "good loss" a few seasons ago that propelled the Giants on to a super bowl victory.

just sayin'
    [/quote]

oh I understand you. welcome back by the way, my point is I rather an ugly W then a pretty L

That Niners game, like this game demonstrates the capabilities of even a banged up team and the potential to "stomp em out."

And the Eagles? C'mon man !!!

Notice how AFTER Strahan spoke with the guys, they played like they did?

THIS is why I miss the Leadership abilities of Strahan, Antonio Pierce and even Sam Madison...

Leadership in the Lockeroom is never over-rated.

[quote user="zimonami"]] .... our guys suck at zone.[/quote]

this, I felt with a vanilla 2 deep safety set they did better, but ARod loves to pass against Zone coverages

A-Town:
    CJ Wilson would be a must have in my book, you know I go on about how much I want a solid Rotation/ Bullpen !!!

post edit
    just read that Cash is neither targeting CJ or Buerhle.

Buehrle's a beast and would have flipped for him.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

This team played with more heart this game than the last two. When it comes to facing Rhomo and the girls, I dunno. Which team shows up? What the hell was with rushing just three? This reminds me of the pre-spags D days.

Kudos to the Raheem Morris in Tampa. Sent a player home after an unsportsman penalty. Wish more coaches would draw that line.

[quote user="mjg407"]Kudos to the Raheem Morris in Tampa.* Sent a player home after an unsportsman penalty.* Wish more coaches would draw that line.*
    [/quote]
    Agree. Remember Fisher sent Haynesworth packing for a few games about 4 years ago.

All-Pro

this loss is on me.. i sorry!</P>

started out watching the game, GB takes the lead. had to chase my 3 year old aroundfor a bit than start watching again when theGiants pull within 1,and than we go down by 8.. take the drive home, hear we tied it up.. flip on the channel when i get home in time to see GB kick a feild goal... fml</P>