Re: Asian giant for HC

aggghhh

Fewell + Defensive Injuries = SOFT *** D !!!

disgusting!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

NEW MINDSET, BEERS AND RIBS FOR THE WIN HAHA

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote user="bansaw"]NEW MINDSET, BEERS AND RIBS FOR THE WIN HAHA

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    [/quote]

I approve this message

what a sigh of relief

Eli and JPP are just another level. wow.

I used to hold my breath when Eli threw, now its like holy crap did you see that throw?

JPP has the Lawrence Taylor special ability

when he goes in for the tackle his arms seem to grow an extra 4 inches
    look at old LT footage, JPP's arms seem to react exactly the same

[]

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]maybe just watch the game but know you have no influence on the outcome whatsoever

go in with new frame of mind, break your "jinx"
    [/quote]..okay but this is all on you if we lose!![/quote]
    Hahaha... Ban gave you the only logical approach... you can't go into it with a cop out that it's Ban's fault you watch and we lose. You've defeated Ban's idea of a positive approach before you even gave it a try,
    Now, stfu and watch the game, knowing we will kick butt totally because you ARE watching.
    If we win and you don't watch you'll be miserable.[/quote]Got home late from window shopping lol.. Was rushed and we had the lead so I wasn't thinking of the jinx.. 4th quarter after the d gave up to big td's I was fully aware of it.. Im not saying nothin but I didn't watch when offence had ball or the the last 2 fg attempts.. Jinx, thy name is Bandy

I thought I had this kicked last year.. Was able to watch and they'd win, even early this year I watched a whole game ftw..I also blame the jersey I wear if we lose even when I don't watch.. I'm kinda ****ed like that lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]maybe just watch the game but know you have no influence on the outcome whatsoever

Hahaha... Ban gave you the only logical approach... you can't go into it with a cop out that it's Ban's fault you watch and we lose. You've defeated Ban's idea of a positive approach before you even gave it a try,
    Now, stfu and watch the game, knowing we will kick butt totally because you ARE watching.
    If we win and you don't watch you'll be miserable.[/quote]Got home late from window shopping lol.. Was rushed and we had the lead so I wasn't thinking of the jinx.. 4th quarter after the d gave up to big td's I was fully aware of it.. Im not saying nothin but I didn't watch when offence had ball or the the last 2 fg attempts.. Jinx, thy name is Bandy

I thought I had this kicked last year.. Was able to watch and they'd win, even early this year I watched a whole game ftw..I also blame the jersey I wear if we lose even when I don't watch.. I'm kinda ****ed like that lol[/quote]
    How crummy to not be able to enjoy our victories. We've got to get you over this hurdle. Will need some drastic therapy...lol.
    The Cowboys imploded with mistakes like I would expect from the Gmen. It was wonderful.

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]JPP has the Lawrence Taylor special ability

when he goes in for the tackle his arms seem to grow an extra 4 inches
    look at old LT footage, JPP's arms seem to react exactly the same

[]
    [/quote]If that was something new that they line him up in the middle on fg's.........please sir we won't som more

what a fantastic play. Kids a freak.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]maybe just watch the game but know you have no influence on the outcome whatsoever

I thought I had this kicked last year.. Was able to watch and they'd win, even early this year I watched a whole game ftw..I also blame the jersey I wear if we lose even when I don't watch.. I'm kinda ****ed like that lol[/quote]
    How crummy to not be able to enjoy our victories. We've got to get you over this hurdle. Will need some drastic therapy...lol.
    The Cowboys imploded with mistakes like I would expect from the Gmen. It was wonderful.[/quote]No worries Zim, I'm a team player lol. Besides I can watch NFL replays with no fear of them losing

oh yeah, I'm watching this week's NFL Replay on NFLN. []

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]oh yeah, I'm watching this week's NFL Replay on NFLN. []
    [/quote]

nice..im gonna DVR it.