Re: Asian giant for HC

Great game. D is way soft, but what starters are really left but 3 of the front four? Tuck was out most of the game. Grant and Rolle are in there, LBrs are 2/3 new guys (Chase is a new guy right now). Ross and Webster have been struggling a bit. Not sure what the real problemo is. Well less than a week left for me in civilization. Got my first gift for Xmas, a new laptop. Figured my old laptop was bought before I joined this board.

MJG out

[quote user="mjg407"]Great game. D is way soft, but what starters are really left but 3 of the front four? Tuck was out most of the game. Grant and Rolle are in there, LBrs are 2/3 new guys (Chase is a new guy right now). Ross and Webster have been struggling a bit. Not sure what the real problemo is. Well less than a week left for me in civilization. Got my first gift for Xmas, a new laptop. Figured my old laptop was bought before I joined this board.

MJG out
    [/quote]one week?? they really send you out that close to the holidays? ... know that we appreciate what you're doing and hope you enjoy your early Xmas
    Maybe the Giants win another for your trip

[B]

I figure Webby's struggles are tied into the loss of TT.

the D overall is soft. the DLine has glimmers with JPP being the obvious Osi replacement.
    I actually like the play of Canty this year, maybe its that cool *** darth vader facemask LOL

Tuck is hurt, I think he is trying to mask it but he seems like he's playing hurt.

I HATE to suggest people to be fired given this is their livelihood and such but Fewell is like Tim Lewis or Billy Sheridan all over again.

I think Eli's level of play has SAVED Gilbride's job but I hope somehow the Team can address the Rungame and bring that back somehow especially by next season's beginning. Eli can't do it all, it's not fair.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

i think i'll take my chances watching the entireRedskins game..</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

i think i'll take my chances watching the entireRedskins game..</p>[/quote]
    LOL

last time they made Rex look like Eli [:|]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

i think i'll take my chances watching the entire*Redskins game..</P>[/quote]

There ya' go... signs of bravery. If you watch and we win, you have to watch all the rest of them this year.

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"]Great game. D is way soft, but what starters are really left but 3 of the front four? Tuck was out most of the game. Grant and Rolle are in there, LBrs are 2/3 new guys (Chase is a new guy right now). Ross and Webster have been struggling a bit. Not sure what the real problemo is. Well less than a week left for me in civilization. Got my first gift for Xmas, a new laptop. Figured my old laptop was bought before I joined this board.

MJG out
    [/quote]one week?? they really send you out that close to the holidays? ... know that we appreciate what you're doing and hope you enjoy your early Xmas

[B]
    [/quote]
    Eh I took a bid. Wanted a bigger time home. Last time with 90 gone and 30 back was too short, so I wanted to have some time at home. So I've been home since Oct 2nd and have taken my wife to the Ritz on Amelia Island and Cabo and been to a Gmen game. I think it's worth the trade off. Not the first Christmas I've spent away from home surrounded by people who hate you.

Yest GY, very Tim Lewis. Still the play calling is awful. BJ is running hard and at 1st and goal from the 5 we run the same fade pattern???

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

i think i'll take my chances watching the entire*Redskins game..</p>[/quote]
    LOL

last time they made Rex look like Eli [:|]
    [/quote]yep, watched the game

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"]Great game.* D is way soft, but what starters are really left but 3 of the front four?* Tuck was out most of the game.* Grant and Rolle are in there, LBrs are 2/3 new guys (Chase is a new guy right now).* Ross and Webster have been struggling a bit.* Not sure what the real problemo is.* Well less than a week left for me in civilization.* Got my first gift for Xmas, a new laptop.* Figured my old laptop was bought before I joined this board.*

MJG out
    [/quote]one week?? they really send you out that close to the holidays? ...* know that we appreciate what you're doing and hope you enjoy your early Xmas

[B]
    [/quote]
    Eh I took a bid.* Wanted a bigger time home.* Last time with 90 gone and 30 back was too short, so I wanted to have some time at home.* So I've been home since Oct 2nd and have taken my wife to the Ritz on Amelia Island and Cabo and been to a Gmen game.* I think it's worth the trade off.* Not the first Christmas I've spent away from home surrounded by people who hate you.

Yest GY, very Tim Lewis.* Still the play calling is awful.** BJ is running hard and at 1st and goal from the 5 we run the same fade pattern???
    [/quote]
    Yeah, BJ is running hard these past few games... finall, like he wants to keep his job. Now, if the OLine can get better chemistry we could have some ingredients to an Offense not entirely dependent on Eli. And, play calling is still a problem... unless it's hurry up and Eli is calling his own. When will TC realize he should can KG and just let Eli do his thing.

mjg... be safe. We'll all keep you in our prayers and the very best for some sort of Happy Christmas and New Year with some buds over there.

All-Pro

"no comment" is what the GM of the BlueJays said to the question did you bid on Yu Darvish.

Which is his style, keep everything close to the vest.

Now my theory is, and shared by others, that Jays have won the posting war to Yu over Yanks Cubs Rangers.. But sine the GM operates in silence that's why we haven't heard anything since the bidding deadline has past.. Not even a single leak.

Now this..
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports/baseball/ml...-bluejays.html

The Jays need this guy.. If he pitches well in MLB great if not they'll probably make their money back within the first few years of marketing with this guy.. The Jays will get adopted by the fine people of Japan..