Re: Asian giant for HC

<u>The Joys of being a Divorced Dad</u>

Bite my tongue for months to surprise my kids with a trip to Disney for a Christmas present.
    Kids excited on the drive back to their house yesterday
    My daughter (11) messages me today so I say was your mom excited for you? she says I dont know
    lol I knew something going on. We dont like each other much but we dont hate or anything like that so I never expected her text around 8pm saying no way they can go. never expected that. she's probably pissed she cant go ... I even said another all about you to her .... bullcrap

So I smoked a bowl, calmed down and thought about going up to Horseshoe Valley (few hours north)...take them skiing/snowboarding - get lessons ... big toboggan hill there too with a mat you sit on and it takes you up the hill...beautiful
    guess I get to save $1500ish ... but the chance for Disney as a kid has gone out the window I think

I do believe I might get drunk tonight...I better stay away from the rye lol

Happy ****ing New Year ... lolj/k I mean it, Happy New Year

[quote user="bansaw"]<u>The Joys of being a Divorced Dad</u>

Bite my tongue for months to surprise my kids with a trip to Disney for a Christmas present.
    My daughter (11) messages me today so I say was your mom excited for you? she says I dont know
    lol I knew something going on. We dont like each other much but we dont hate or anything like that so I never expected her text around 8pm saying no way they can go. never expected that. she's probably pissed she cant go ... I even said another all about you to her .... bullcrap

So I smoked a bowl, calmed down and thought about going up to Horseshoe Valley (few hours north)...take them skiing/snowboarding - get lessons ... big toboggan hill there too with a mat you sit on and it takes you up the hill...beautiful
    guess I get to save $1500ish ... but the chance for Disney as a kid has gone out the window I think

[/quote]
    That's bull**** when parents hold crap against their kids to get at the other one.... Happened a few years ago when we were going to take our daughter to Mexico for her birthday and her dna donor tried to bock it. Luckily our attorney squashed his nutz on that one. Sorry dude.

[quote user="bansaw"]<u>The Joys of being a Divorced Dad</u>

[/quote]

I can't express how bad I feel for you. Sorry.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

thanks guys....at least I'll always have the Remember when your mom wouldnt let us go to Disney lol

I wouldnt do that but I might need to bite my tongue at times lol

(I might have been more excited to go than anyone LOL)

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks guys....at least I'll always have the Remember when your mom wouldnt let us go to Disney lol

I wouldnt do that but I might need to bite my tongue at times lol

(I might have been more excited to go than anyone LOL)
    [/quote]

as a kid of angrily divorced parents, I can say, we (I) remember(ed) everything. Though at times it lies dormant until something stirs it up.

it's sad when you struggle to not be what your parents were when its your turn to be a parent.

this ski resort looks nice anyways....have to do it up Canadian style I guess...

(American style is way more fun though lol)

[quote user="bansaw"]this ski resort looks nice anyways....have to do it up Canadian style I guess...

[/quote]

more alcoholics ?

(Bought me some of Canada's own Crown Royal for the evening)

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]this ski resort looks nice anyways....have to do it up Canadian style I guess...

[/quote]

more alcoholics ?

[/quote]
    No booze here at Betty Ford's desert paradise

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]this ski resort looks nice anyways....have to do it up Canadian style I guess...

[/quote]

more alcoholics ?

[/quote]
    No booze here at Betty Ford's desert paradise[/quote]

well, that's understandable.

be safe, God Bless and Happy New Year

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]this ski resort looks nice anyways....have to do it up Canadian style I guess...

[/quote]

more alcoholics ?

[/quote]
    No booze here at Betty Ford's desert paradise[/quote]

well, that's understandable.

be safe, God Bless and Happy New Year
    [/quote]Yes be safe mjg and kick some asses

Crown Royal on ice is beautiful