Re: Asian giant for HC

snee.tuck, and rolle is who I think does america's game on NFL network next year...cant wait.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]I'm enjoying sharing this feeling with all of you great Gmen fans... A thrill ride, for sure. I'm glad you could watch the game, Bandy, and know you didn't jinx us[/quote]it was close to me reachin for the remote when we were down.. i knew my lucky hat would come through for us lol

All-Pro

goodnight fans of the world champions.. i gotta try to get some sleep..

peace

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]I'm enjoying sharing this feeling with all of you great Gmen fans... A thrill ride, for sure. I'm glad you could watch the game, Bandy, and know you didn't jinx us[/quote]it was close to me reachin for the remote when we were down.. i knew my lucky hat would come through for us lol[/quote]

i never wear any gear when we're in the SB

in 2000 I was draped in all NYG gear and we know how that turned out.

so now on big games (Playoff and SB) I wear my outerwear ****, hats and jackets but no Tee's, no hoodies, no Jersies...

My wife on the other hand... []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]I luv you all!!!![/quote] lol agreed...what a run this team gave us again..im wated rite now but what a great night!!!!!!![/quote]I really didn't want another roller coaster ride.. But man what a feeling[/quote] me either but ya had to figure it be this way.[/quote]Man I've yelled so much I have a headache..[/quote] I couldn't sit down for the last 5 mins of the game pacing and yelling come on boys !!! awesome game !!!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]I'm enjoying sharing this feeling with all of you great Gmen fans... A thrill ride, for sure. I'm glad you could watch the game, Bandy, and know you didn't jinx us[/quote]it was close to me reachin for the remote when we were down.. i knew my lucky hat would come through for us lol[/quote]

so now on big games (Playoff and SB) I wear my outerwear ****, hats and jackets but no Tee's, no hoodies, no Jersies...

My wife on the other hand... [][/quote]
    I wore my new championship ball cap my wife sent (wore it on the mission last night too so it flew over Afghanistan) and my new Giants T shirt the wife sent me this week. My daughter wore her new Eli Manning SB46 Jersey and my wife was wearing her Always a Giants Girl Tshirt. I get superstitious too, but I guess this is a lucky hat. Wow, what a game.

MJG

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]I'm enjoying sharing this feeling with all of you great Gmen fans... A thrill ride, for sure. I'm glad you could watch the game, Bandy, and know you didn't jinx us[/quote]it was close to me reachin for the remote when we were down.. i knew my lucky hat would come through for us lol[/quote]

I wore my new championship ball cap my wife sent (wore it on the mission last night too so it flew over Afghanistan) and my new Giants T shirt the wife sent me this week.* My daughter wore her new Eli Manning SB46 Jersey and my wife was wearing her Always a Giants Girl Tshirt.* I get superstitious too, but I guess this is a lucky hat.* Wow, what a game.*

MJG
    [/quote]

great game. to the wire. it feels great to be a Giants fan !!!

please be safe as you can. double-tap, center mass [B] and nookie when you get back home !!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Leave next Sunday, home on Valentine's Day. Back in April [] Thanks.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]I'm enjoying sharing this feeling with all of you great Gmen fans... A thrill ride, for sure. I'm glad you could watch the game, Bandy, and know you didn't jinx us[/quote]it was close to me reachin for the remote when we were down.. i knew my lucky hat would come through for us lol[/quote]

I wore my new championship ball cap my wife sent (wore it on the mission last night too so it flew over Afghanistan) and my new Giants T shirt the wife sent me this week.* My daughter wore her new Eli Manning SB46 Jersey and my wife was wearing her Always a Giants Girl Tshirt.* I get superstitious too, but I guess this is a lucky hat.* Wow, what a game.*

MJG
    [/quote]
    Great for you to be able to enjoy our win in the face of difficulty. Be safe.

I was superstitious about this game as well.

During the entire playoffs, I didn't record the game. I only hit record on the DVR after the Giants won a game. This way I can review and watch the game knowing they've won.

For the superbowl, I was going to record from the beginning, but I realized I can't do that since I didn't do that for the other games.