Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Cruz and Nicks must be locked up.

Osi, Tuck, JPP - same.

Off-Season, whether by Free Agency or Draft:

0h-Tackle, Running Back, Tight End, OLB, Guard

Eli and his health, priority one

Pass Rush, priority two
    [/quote]
    Tuck/JPP still are under contract, give Osi an incentive bonus to keep him another year, but beyond that is a waste of money, move Kiwi between DE/LB
    Goff most likely is the odd man out in LBrs. Chase will come back, Jones, Williams, Herzlich, Paysinger, Deossie, Boley... solid group.
    Tackle a must... TE I really like Bear and Ballard but who knows with Ballards health. I really like the kid out of Pitt (FB). Use him in the passing game more.

I see Grant not staying as well. Manningham will want big money and he's not worth it. Great catch, but all season long he missed those when they were needed.

[quote user="allentown PA"] GY..pitchers and catchers is rite around the corner..im pumped..hope we deal AJ...still not a fan of girardi as well.[/quote]

I know !

Sad that Jorge left but it was getting crowded with him, Franky, Montero and Russell.

The thing about the Pirates is that they have nice gems in their System that end up being traded away anyway.

Back to Jorge, you always could tell that him and Joe weren't real friendly-like. But both maintained cool as best as they could.

Cervelli's been my dude for a while now and since Montero got the heave-ho, I hope this means Franky stays for a while. I can be Ok with him and Russ switching time in the battery.

As to AJ "Way High ERA" Burnett, adi-freaking-os !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

MJG:

Goff's still my dude at the Backer, to me Clint's good as gone, maybe Spencer as well.

Osi is a Giant, maybe its denial, but somehow they got to find a way to get it done.

Grant was cool, but we all knew or know he's on the downside of his career. However if Fewell stays and continues to implement his 42/ 3 safety hybrid, who knows?

Our current TEs are banged up and sadly who knows what unfolds. But before we fix that long-term, I rather a short-term FA signing or lower draft pick and see the FO concentrate heavily on keeping Eli upright and relative clean.

i.e. address the obvious concerns of the O-Line

I figure MM will be gone, agree with your comments on drop balls and incorrect run routes at times

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh and a little belated, but I cringe anytime mayor bloomberg talks.

He messed up back in 2008 during the ceremony and he just wasn't very good this year either.

Just remember, this same guy praising the GMEN will easily praise the Jets if they win the SB too...

augh....politicians....

[/quote]

he was a jets fan first...
    [/quote]

giantyankee..picthers and catchers is rite around the corner..im pumped..hope we deal AJ...still not a fan of girardi as well.[/quote]

No wonder it doesn't seem like he's a Giants fan.....

The best, or, worst part was when he starting chanting MVP, it took him 3 times to get the crowd to realize that's what he wanted, then when they started doing it, he cut them off and continue speaking.....

Then Strahan finally started speaking and what a relief!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]MJG:

Goff's still my dude at the Backer, to me Clint's good as gone, maybe Spencer as well.

Osi is a Giant, maybe its denial, but somehow they got to find a way to get it done.

Grant was cool, but we all knew or know he's on the downside of his career.* However if Fewell stays and continues to implement his 42/ 3 safety hybrid, who knows?

Our current TEs are banged up and sadly who knows what unfolds. But before we fix that long-term,* I rather a short-term FA signing or lower draft pick and see the FO concentrate heavily on keeping Eli upright and relative clean.

i.e. address the obvious concerns of the O-Line

I figure MM will be gone, agree with your comments on drop balls and incorrect run routes at times
    [/quote]
    I forgot about Stintim. I don't see us going for a LBr in the draft. I would like to see Ware out and a little more of the speedster.
    TE I was thinking 4th or 5th round. I think Becum should be done from his rookie contract. But I think Hynoski shows a lot of promise as a receiver and he's a bruiser. I wonder how would be in short yardage.
    OL OL OL Maybe DT if Bernard and Kennedy (neither of which did much) aren't resigned. Leaves Canty, Austin, and the new willie Joe. I think Pascoe gets resigned, based on the ability to flex him from TE to FB. Jones was showing promise as well. I think that Tracy will be gone. But who knows. What about Sash replacing Grant in the 4-2-5?

tonight should be my last night in this ****hole until April barring something strange..... Wahoooo

[quote user="mjg407"]tonight should be my last night in this ****hole until April barring something strange..... Wahoooo[/quote]
    That's good news... be safe getting home.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"] GY..pitchers and catchers is rite around the corner..im pumped..hope we deal AJ...still not a fan of girardi as well.[/quote]

I know !

Sad that Jorge left but it was getting crowded with him, Franky, Montero and Russell.

The thing about the Pirates is that they have nice gems in their System that end up being traded away anyway.

Back to Jorge, you always could tell that him and Joe weren't real friendly-like.* But both maintained cool as best as they could.

Cervelli's been my dude for a while now and since Montero got the heave-ho, I hope this means Franky stays for a while.* I can be Ok with him and Russ switching time in the battery.

As to AJ "Way High ERA" Burnett, adi-freaking-os !!!
    [/quote]

what ur take on trading away montero? I was against it a first but the word is we have an even better catching prospect down there...also exicted about the killer b's

[quote user="allentown PA"]

what ur take on trading away montero? I was against it a first but the word is we have an even better catching prospect down there...also exicted about the killer b's[/quote]

hated it at first too. truthfully.

But looking back at the 90s we had Pettite, Stanton, Wells, Cone, Clemens...

So Pineida (sp) and Kuroda actually make me happy along with Nova, Hughes (I still believe), Robertson and CC

now we can see AJ kick rocks too.

I hope and wish that Joba can be salvaged, but I think Girardi damaged him good. (my hope was Joba to succeed Mo)

Boone Logan is a gimp IMO, because I saw what he was as a ChiSox...

Plus that Cory Wade dude seems promising too.

Bottomline: I'd prefer a dominant Pitching Staff over having to rely on the longball. RISP has been an unkind entity in recent years. []

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"]

what ur take on trading away montero? I was against it a first but the word is we have an even better catching prospect down there...also exicted about the killer b's[/quote]

hated it at first too.* truthfully.

But looking back at the 90s we had Pettite, Stanton, Wells, Cone, Clemens...

So Pineida (sp) and Kuroda actually make me happy along with Nova, Hughes (I still believe), Robertson and CC

now we can see AJ kick rocks too.

I hope and wish that Joba can be salvaged, but I think Girardi damaged him good. (my hope was Joba to succeed Mo)

Boone Logan is a gimp IMO, because I saw what he was as a ChiSox...

Plus that Cory Wade dude seems promising too.

Bottomline: I'd prefer a dominant Pitching Staff over having to rely on the longball.* RISP has been an unkind entity in recent years.* []
    [/quote]

good point about how they messed up joba..he was a great reliever...then they moved him into the rotation and if u recall before they shut him down or limited his innings that one year, he was an excellent starter...hindsight they should of just kept him in the pen...I still think with him,robertson and soriano, if we still have him...I think we do...the bullpen is solid.