Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="mjg407"]tonight should be my last night in this ****hole until April barring something strange..... Wahoooo[/quote]
    That's good news... be safe getting home.[/quote]

Good luck, from the sounds of things, you should be home by now.....

AllentownPA:

If we see AJ go away do you hope for more Pitchers, to bolster the Pen, or Prospects, or another Position player?

Maybe a 3B or OF to spell Curt and Brett throughout the Season?

Or dare I dream a replacement to Nicky the Swish?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

How's my AG friends??

Are we still Buzzin over the SB win? I still am a bit.. I Miss football

Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends??

Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.[/quote]
    Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends??

Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol

In Dubai, leave early AM on the 14th, which is about 3pm for you guys (on Monday). This stuff gets confusing...

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends??

Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol[/quote]
    I only played 1X, when they first came out, around 1970-'71, in Hartford, CT. . Played Firestone. The technology has got to be a zillion times better today, over 40 years later.

[quote user="mjg407"]In Dubai, leave early AM on the 14th, which is about 3pm for you guys (on Monday). This stuff gets confusing...

[/quote]

I bet it gets confusing. As I write this you should be on your plane ride back...

Nice to see something familiar so far out there....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]In Dubai, leave early AM on the 14th, which is about 3pm for you guys (on Monday). This stuff gets confusing...

[/quote]

I bet it gets confusing. As I write this you should be on your plane ride back...

Nice to see something familiar so far out there....

[/quote]</P>

You deserve a cold one MJG...hope you're in aDubai accomodation that allows for us US citizens to chill out and enjoy as you know only Muslims are on prohibition over there []</P>

Safe trip HOME!!!</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends?? Are we still Buzzin over the SB win? I still am a bit.. I Miss football Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.[/quote] Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol[/quote] I only played 1X, when they first came out, around 1970-'71, in Hartford, CT. . Played Firestone. The technology has got to be a zillion times better today, over 40 years later.[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhh they have changed quite a bit guys....I beat Phil AND Tiger yesterday lol jk</P>

</P>