Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]In Dubai, leave early AM on the 14th, which is about 3pm for you guys (on Monday). This stuff gets confusing...

[/quote]

I bet it gets confusing. As I write this you should be on your plane ride back...

Nice to see something familiar so far out there....

[/quote]</p>

You deserve a cold one MJG...hope you're in aDubai accomodation that allows for us US citizens to chill out and enjoy as you know only Muslims are on prohibition over there []</p>

Safe trip HOME!!!</p>[/quote]

Yeah, I hear it's almost impossible to find a place to eat in those neck of the woods because of prohibition.....

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends?? Are we still Buzzin over the SB win? I still am a bit.. I Miss football Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.[/quote] Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol[/quote] I only played 1X, when they first came out, around 1970-'71, in Hartford, CT. . Played Firestone. The technology has got to be a zillion times better today, over 40 years later.[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhh they have changed quite a bit guys....I beat Phil AND Tiger yesterday lol jk</P>

</P>[/quote]the place where i play is not even that nice as this picture but it does the job.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]In Dubai, leave early AM on the 14th, which is about 3pm for you guys (on Monday). This stuff gets confusing...

[/quote]

I bet it gets confusing. As I write this you should be on your plane ride back...

Nice to see something familiar so far out there....

[/quote]</P>

You deserve a cold one MJG...hope you're in aDubai accomodation that allows for us US citizens to chill out and enjoy as you know only Muslims are on prohibition over there []</P>

Safe trip HOME!!!</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, I hear it's almost impossible to find a place to eat in those neck of the woods because of prohibition.....

[/quote]</P>

How have you been AG?.....great to see you what a season for our Giants....I'm still on cloud nine</P>

They used to have cold ones for tourists in the Resort places over there....not sure where MJG is staying but if it's abase he may be out luck....but on the bright sideHe's coming HOME to the good old USA [Y]</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends?? Are we still Buzzin over the SB win? I still am a bit.. I Miss football Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.[/quote] Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol[/quote] I only played 1X, when they first came out, around 1970-'71, in Hartford, CT. . Played Firestone. The technology has got to be a zillion times better today, over 40 years later.[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhh they have changed quite a bit guys....I beat Phil AND Tiger yesterday lol jk</P>

</P>

[/quote]the place where i play is not even that nice as this picture but it does the job.[/quote]</P>

Thats all that matters Bandy..................Thats was some Super Bowl eehhhh??/ my friend</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]he had done the straight guy in a few Naked Gun movies at that point

hanging with that group could have been a good way into more comedies. he was a smart man at times in his life
    [/quote]</P>

sigh... no more Naked Gun movies[]</P>

Mayor: Drebin, I don't want anymore trouble like you had last year on the South Side. Understand? That's my policy.
    Frank: Yes. Well, when I see 5 weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the *******s. That's *my* policy.
    Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of "Julius Caesar", you moron! You killed 5 actors! Good ones.
    </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

just reading a few back pages in AGFHC and saw this member thescence where Drebin was guarding the Queen of England....he had drank a gallon of water and took the mic into the bathroom with him lol</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]the place where i play is not even that nice as this picture but it does the job.[/quote]</P>

Thats all that matters Bandy..................Thats was some Super Bowl eehhhh??/ my friend</P>[/quote]sure was... watched every minute of it too lol

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]he had done the straight guy in a few Naked Gun movies at that point

hanging with that group could have been a good way into more comedies. he was a smart man at times in his life
    [/quote]</P>

sigh... no more Naked Gun movies[]</P>

Mayor: Drebin, I don't want anymore trouble like you had last year on the South Side. Understand? That's my policy.
    Frank: Yes. Well, when I see 5 weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the *******s. That's *my* policy.
    Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of "Julius Caesar", you moron! You killed 5 actors! Good ones.
    </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

just reading a few back pages in AGFHC and saw this member thescence where Drebin was guarding the Queen of England....he had drank a gallon of water and took the mic into the bathroom with him lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]sure do.. lmao</P>

so now football is over.. what are you going to be doing to keep busy? </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends??

Are we still Buzzin over the SB win? I still am a bit.. I Miss football

Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.[/quote]

honestly, I'm over it. Don't haze me. I am glad they won OBVIOUSLY, but to me, 2007 was the best.

for me, 2007 and '90 were the best SB's I've witnessed as a fan.

'86 I was just a youngster, I did not really comprehend football, baseball or basketball on any real level.

By '90 I was playing HS football and so that wide right FG attempt was pure bliss. Champs baby!!! (OJ Andersen churning up yards, timely catches by Cross and Baker...)

'07 was the most improbable Win, the Helmet Catch, Endzone Fade, 18-1 !!!

Today I played hooky from work, went shopping at Ikea (LOVE THAT PLACE) and got into an argument with a Cubs fan over what I was wearing.

(NY Knicks skully, Giants Sweatshirt and Yankees jacket) - in the City of Chicago ???

Shame on me.

(whatever)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="SEC105"]

How have you been AG?.....great to see you what a season for our Giants....I'm still on cloud nine</p>

They used to have cold ones for tourists in the Resort places over there....not sure where MJG is staying but if it's abase he may be out luck....but on the bright sideHe's coming HOME to the good old USA [Y]</p>[/quote]

Hanging in there. I too am on cloud 9. I mentioned it many times it's as if I am experiencing an out of body experience.

Been extremely busy this past year so I had to casually follow our fellow gmen. I can tell you, it left me empty....it's one thing to work and work and work but when you leave no room for having a life (that means following our team), you just miss out on things. Kind of like finding out your kid is now in college when he was just crawling yesterday. (not that I have a kid though)

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

Today I played hooky from work, [/quote]

How ironic! I took a day off today too!! Personal day though.

Needed to run personal errands.

The only thing I don't like about taking a day off is that all it does is add up the work for me the very next day...

=(