Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]how are you Mr PA?

ready for some baseball yet?[/quote]

im def ready...still into the knicks and basketball but that will all change in march...actually going to catch a game at the skydome this year when the yanks are in town along with a trip to seattle..I've been to the skydome once before when the jays were on top in the early 90's it was the coolest place to watch a game at that time from my hotel room inside the stadium..I was a kid so it was extra neat..actually got to meet roberto alomar, who lived in a hotel room inside the stadium during the season..lol[/quote]i think he still lives there hahaha only problem with the skydome is one its not called the skydome anymore and two its in Toronto [/quote]

lol yea I know im going to seattle too...to see the yanks..yea whats it called these days the roger center or something?

looking forward to seeing the CN tower and eating an over priced meal at the top of it.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]how are you Mr PA?

ready for some baseball yet?[/quote]

im def ready...still into the knicks and basketball but that will all change in march...actually going to catch a game at the skydome this year when the yanks are in town along with a trip to seattle..I've been to the skydome once before when the jays were on top in the early 90's it was the coolest place to watch a game at that time from my hotel room inside the stadium..I was a kid so it was extra neat..actually got to meet roberto alomar, who lived in a hotel room inside the stadium during the season..lol[/quote]i think he still lives there hahaha only problem with the skydome is one its not called the skydome anymore and two its in Toronto [/quote]

lol yea I know im going to seattle too...to see the yanks..yea whats it called these days the roger center or something?[/quote]

looking forward to watching miguel batista take batting practice.

oh **** sounds like a road trip brewing

[quote user="bandwgn86"]freakin homeland security or whatever their name is... they took my free sports website away and theres a ufc fight this weekend. bandy mad !!!!![/quote]i got ya bro

inbox

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]freakin homeland security or whatever their name is... they took my free sports website away and theres a ufc fight this weekend. bandy mad !!!!![/quote]i got ya bro

inbox
    [/quote]Thanks.. Very odd but that's the one I've used. My link doesn't work but yours does.. Odd

Thanks again

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"]looking forward to seeing the CN tower and eating an over priced meal at the top of it.[/quote]And don't forget the strip joint beer prices at the "Rogers centre" .. Brutal!

[quote user="allentown PA"]

good point about how women should have the same standards as men when it comes to the military...jobs like cops or firefighters and most importantly being in the military protecting this country cant afford to have different standards for women imo...Im all for equality but when it comes to putting my life and freedom in someones hands I want the grading system even.[/quote]

+100

tell you what, if she can hump 80 extra pounds of weight on and off of the Cut-Vee, 113, Mike-Duece, LAV-25 or Stryker

then set up perimeeter security, or sweep a house/room, air assault or "jump" into a LZ

(Many people who are not in the Combat Arms branches of the US Army still get exposed to combat situations such as indirect-fire, sniping or IEDs -- what the equalist want is for said Women to be Tankers (me), Infantry, Cav Scouts, Rangers etc.)

i.e Line Units or Special Ops

both requiring more mental fortitude and physical stamina than most realize or perceive

I'm speaking from experience. We had dudes out there more ***** than you'd believe. So in the end I don't care about what's between your legs, or not, BUT can you perform all your Military Duties to full expectation competently and well enough to Mission Completion?

PS
    and don't let me get into the Military Culture, or should I say Sub-Culture depending on your MOS.

During Gunnery I witnessed my gunner get the back of his head kicked in by the Tank Commander for F'ing up a firing drill.

As a loader I had to load either a 45 pound Sabot round or 65 Pound HEAT round in 4 seconds or less or you 'd get kicked off the Tank and basically be homeless

And the language, oh my. The things they call you for ****s and giggles- definitely NOT Office Work language. LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="allentown PA"]

good point about how women should have the same standards as men when it comes to the military...jobs like cops or firefighters and most importantly being in the military protecting this country cant afford to have different standards for women imo...Im all for equality but when it comes to putting my life and freedom in someones hands I want the grading system even.[/quote]

I'm all for equal rights as you can probably tell. Just make it all the same for everyone. How can you possibly push for equal rights, and then when it comes time to "qualifying" you negotiate how much less you can do!!

[quote user="bandwgn86"]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol[/quote]

I'd say we are all pretty logical around here. I don't know if anyone of us associate with others that think too differently. If you do, I'd think it would be hard to keep that relationship.

If I'm hanging out with a friend that is constantly complaining about equal rights and/or nitpicking every commercial/movie why there's not enough minorities I'd probably distance myself from him....

I knew this one chick that was always political, she just couldn't stop talking about politics. I haven't spoken to her in years now....