Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]freakin homeland security or whatever their name is... they took my free sports website away and theres a ufc fight this weekend. bandy mad !!!!![/quote]i got ya bro

inbox
    [/quote]Thanks.. Very odd but that's the one I've used. My link doesn't work but yours does.. Odd

Thanks again[/quote]you were using the old .tv link

they got sneaky with a .eu now

All-Pro

tried showing off to my 3 year old witha karate ninja kick.. i think i broke a testacle [:|]</P>

</P>

i hate being old and having to remember to stretch before doing everything.. everything! </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]freakin homeland security or whatever their name is... they took my free sports website away and theres a ufc fight this weekend. bandy mad !!!!![/quote]i got ya bro

inbox
    [/quote]Thanks.. Very odd but that's the one I've used. My link doesn't work but yours does.. Odd Thanks again[/quote]you were using the old .tv link

they got sneaky with a .eu now
    [/quote]it worked.. but than all the streams went dead.. i missed the last 3 fights of the ufc card.. so basically the whole reason i wanted to watch. []

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol[/quote]

I'd say we are all pretty logical around here. I don't know if anyone of us associate with others that think too differently. If you do, I'd think it would be hard to keep that relationship.

If I'm hanging out with a friend that is constantly complaining about equal rights and/or nitpicking every commercial/movie why there's not enough minorities I'd probably distance myself from him....

I knew this one chick that was always political, she just couldn't stop talking about politics. I haven't spoken to her in years now....

[/quote]i get yah.. but id put up with the politics talk if she was hot.. was she hot AG?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol[/quote]

I'd say we are all pretty logical around here. I don't know if anyone of us associate with others that think too differently. If you do, I'd think it would be hard to keep that relationship.

If I'm hanging out with a friend that is constantly complaining about equal rights and/or nitpicking every commercial/movie why there's not enough minorities I'd probably distance myself from him....

I knew this one chick that was always political, she just couldn't stop talking about politics. I haven't spoken to her in years* now....

[/quote]i get yah.. but id put up with the politics talk if she was hot.. was she hot AG?[/quote]
    I don't care how Hot she is, Bandy... to date once in a while, OK. To go out steadily with, day after day, no thanks

She was pretty good lookin'. But she was my also my buds ex so can't cross those boundaries.

Still waiting for my bluray I ordered WEEKS ago! Supposed to be shipped by next week. It is the last of my orders to complete the circle....

If the Giants could continue to win SB's, I will commit to buying these items....seems like a good deal to me!

=)

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol[/quote]

I knew this one chick that was always political, she just couldn't stop talking about politics. I haven't spoken to her in years now....

[/quote]i get yah.. but id put up with the politics talk if she was hot.. was she hot AG?[/quote] I don't care how Hot she is, Bandy... to date once in a while, OK. To go out steadily with, day after day, no thanks[/quote]wheres Mr 105, he'd post a pic of Bar Refaeli at this point.. lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol[/quote]

[/quote]i get yah.. but id put up with the politics talk if she was hot.. was she hot AG?[/quote] I don't care how Hot she is, Bandy... to date once in a while, OK. To go out steadily with, day after day, no thanks[/quote]wheres Mr 105, he'd post a pic of Bar Refaeli at this point.. lol[/quote]</P>

I had no idea who that was lol but after finding out quite frankly ,I don't care if she can lug M16 around She's A OK in my book!!! []</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol[/quote]

[/quote]i get yah.. but id put up with the politics talk if she was hot.. was she hot AG?[/quote] I don't care how Hot she is, Bandy... to date once in a while, OK. To go out steadily with, day after day, no thanks[/quote]wheres Mr 105, he'd post a pic of Bar Refaeli at this point.. lol[/quote]</P>

I had no idea who that was lol but after finding out quite frankly ,I don't care if she can lug M16 around She's A OK in my book!!! []</P>

</P>

[/quote]impeccable timing sir! although i cant see picture you posted but its the thought that counts..</P>

hows Mr 105! </P>

Jeez....."Sports Illustrated" sure takes those coryright laws seriously lol they could not leave "Bar" up for 5 minutes lol</P>

Her you go SI Take this</P>

</P>

</P>