Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Maybe I need to migrate over to the independent films or foreign films...

I was watching the Transporter with my nephew the other day and even he said, "How come the bad guys don't just attack all at the same time?"[/quote]

Why couldn't Cobra kill GI Joe? Supposed to be the most feared criminal organization on earth and neither side could shoot the ***-end of an elephant with a fire truck hose.

AT-PA:
    David only bruised his foot and being this early in the Grapefruit League, I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

If anything, his arm and velocity stand to suffer but we have time.

I think.[/quote]

So true, but that's what movies do. They build up the hype, then on the final showdown it takes forever for each side to do anything right.

Regardless though, America is still king when it comes to movies. Right now, movies and sports seems to be the only thing we really have going for us.

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

lets go Blue Jays </P>

clap clap clapclapclap! </P>[/quote]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

lets go Blue Jays </P>

clap clap clapclapclap! </P>[/quote][/quote]
    Elvis has left the building

Veteran

Cucumbers are originally from India and are in the gourd family, related to pumpkins and squashes.

[quote user="jmike"]Cucumbers are originally from India and are in the gourd family, related to pumpkins and squashes.
    [/quote]

[quote user="jmike"]Cucumbers are originally from India and are in the gourd family, related to pumpkins and squashes.
    [/quote]
    I didn't know that... TY .
    Cucumber and balsamic are yummy

All-Pro

[/quote] I 'm glad they made their way over here they go good in a salad....nice to see you around jmike!

[/quote]

lol, Ok

Minutia Fact of the Quarter Award goes to...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="jmike"][/quote]
    You get a C for this, jmike... you are supposed to show an Indian woman holding the cuke. This photo would have me believe they were brought over from some eastern European country.
    In any case, that's one hell of a cuke.