Re: Asian giant for HC

Lehigh>Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="allentown PA"]Lehigh>Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
    Amazing... who woulda thunk it?

I more a Tar Heels guy anyway so LOLz

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"]Lehigh>Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
    Amazing... who woulda thunk it?[/quote]

not me..i picked duke in the pool im in...i should be ashamed of myself

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"]Lehigh>Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
    Amazing... who woulda thunk it?[/quote]

not me..i picked duke in the pool im in...i should be ashamed of myself[/quote]
    the Big Kahuna in the sky got you for being disrespectful to a local.

All-Pro

so which was worse</P>

</P>

the medias non stop talk about Farve or Tebow?</P>

</P>

Tebow in Philthy? having the second coming in their city still wont save them from going to hell lol</P>

i'd like to see him on my CFL team tbh.. he'd still fail as a qb up here but the publicity would be fantastic and needed..</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

so which was worse</P>

*</P>

the medias non stop talk about Farve or Tebow?</P>

*</P>

Tebow in Philthy? having the second coming in their city still wont save them from going to hell lol</P>

i'd like to see him on my CFL team tbh.. he'd still fail as a qb up here but the publicity would be fantastic and needed..*</P>[/quote]
    I'm not so sure he'd fail in Canada, or even here. What he needs to do is improve his accuracy. That is something you can improve on with hard work in the off-season. It's timing and mecahnics... and, he is someone who desperately wants to improve. We just might see a well rounded QB out of Mr. T in a few years... of course, first he has to find a team that will take that chance.

Veteran

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

so which was worse</p>

</p>

the medias non stop talk about Farve or Tebow?</p>

</p>

Tebow in Philthy? having the second coming in their city still wont save them from going to hell lol</p>

i'd like to see him on my CFL team tbh.. he'd still fail as a qb up here but the publicity would be fantastic and needed..</p>[/quote]
    I'm not so sure he'd fail in Canada, or even here. What he needs to do is improve his accuracy. That is something you can improve on with hard work in the off-season. It's timing and mecahnics... and, he is someone who desperately wants to improve. We just might see a well rounded QB out of Mr. T in a few years... of course, first he has to find a team that will take that chance.[/quote]Does he really want to improve? I question that. These are not new issues for him, these criticisms have been on him since I first heard his name and yet, he has not improved them. If all it takes is hard work in the off-season, then this does not show me he truly wants to improve. He is talked about as a great team player but insists since he came out for the draft that he wants to be a QB. What happened to "whatever I can do to help the team win"? In his actions he seems like a person who wants to do it his way and prove everybody wrong. He says nice things plays on the religious front, but it really doesn't hold much water based on his actions.

Don't get me wrong, I am rooting for him to do well, but only because everyone says he can't and I'm a bit oppositional. (yes I am sure you are all shocked) He comes off as a bit of a hypocrite insofar that his words do not match his actions.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

so which was worse</p>

*</p>

the medias non stop talk about Farve or Tebow?</p>

*</p>

Tebow in Philthy? having the second coming in their city still wont save them from going to hell lol</p>

i'd like to see him on my CFL team tbh.. he'd still fail as a qb up here but the publicity would be fantastic and needed..*</p>[/quote]
    I'm not so sure he'd fail in Canada, or even here. What he needs to do is improve his accuracy. That is something you can improve on with hard work in the off-season. It's timing and mecahnics... and, he is someone who desperately wants to improve. We just might see a well rounded QB out of Mr. T in a few years... of course, first he has to find a team that will take that chance.[/quote]Does he really want to improve?* I question that.* These are not new issues for him, these criticisms have been on him since I first heard his name and yet, he has not improved them.* If all it takes is hard work in the off-season, then this does not show me he truly wants to improve.* He is talked about as a great team player but insists since he came out for the draft that he wants to be a QB.* What happened to "whatever I can do to help the team win"?* In his actions he seems like a person who wants to do it his way and prove everybody wrong.* He says nice things plays on the religious front, but it really doesn't hold much water based on his actions.

Don't get me wrong, I am rooting for him to do well, but only because everyone says he can't and I'm a bit oppositional. (yes I am sure you are all shocked)* He comes off as a bit of a hypocrite insofar that his words do not match his actions.
    [/quote]

yea but most impotantly he puts up nice numbers in fantasy.

Veteran

Yes but will he be worth Mike Wallace in trade?