Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

Anyone wonder whats going on*in Mark Sanchez mind these last 24 hours? []</P>

</P>[/quote]
    Can you spell "pissed"? I would be. This whole Peyton move really created some hard feelings among QB's and between QB's and their teams. The Jets also 'promised' Stanton (Correct??) they wouldn't bring in another QB.
    What a horrible move for the Jets.
    One thing I guarantee from my crystal ball... we are going to see Tebow lining up in the backfield behind Sanchez. They'll have Tebow running, passing, and receiving out of that position 6-10 plays a game. Sanchez won't be in the backfield with TB under center. First time Sanchez brings them into the Red zone, down inside the 20, you'll see Tebow come in as a back and the defense won't know whether to **** or go blind.
    At least, if I were the O Corrdinator, I'd have several plays off of that formation..
    I thi nk they'll work on those kind of packages and work Tebow in that way, and give Sanchez more of an initial a feeling of security, and see sfter Tebow has had more time getting to know their team and Offense if he would be better at QB. They won't know that after one training camp and 4 preseason games. I think it would be a disaster if they announce Tebow as the starter for game 1.
    How do you see them using Tebow?[/quote]

Tebow is coming off more and more as a bit of a fake when it comes to certain areas...He could have gone home and played in Jacksonville for more money and a much easier player to beat out imo...he has been controlling this deal. I think a lot of him coming to NY has to do with him seeing the marketing angle of things...big city and all, you know he will love of having such a large population to preach too.

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Anyone wonder whats going onin Mark Sanchez mind these last 24 hours? []</P>

</P>

[/quote]my guess " if only i was a good qb"</P>

</P>

or "i love sausage' []</P>

</P>

not that theres anything wrong with guys lovin sausage</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Anyone wonder whats going on*in Mark Sanchez mind these last 24 hours? []</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

not that theres anything wrong with guys lovin sausage</P>[/quote]
    our brains are on different planets, bw.
    I was thinking... "I'm better than that MFing Tebow, dip stick. What 's wrong with these dip stick Jets?"

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Anyone wonder whats going onin Mark Sanchez mind these last 24 hours? []</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

not that theres anything wrong with guys lovin sausage</P>[/quote] our brains are on different planets, bw. I was thinking... "I'm better than that MFing Tebow, dip stick. What 's wrong with these dip stick Jets?"[/quote]i like that one too..

All-Pro

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/N.../19536686.html</P>

</P>

US Senate to hold hearings regarding Saints "bounty".. crazy!</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

*</P>

US Senate to hold hearings regarding Saints "bounty"..* crazy!</P>

*</P>[/quote]
    This ticks me off. These guys have no business investigating football bounties. The commish took care of it... amen. Everything they touch is a total cluster puck.
    Pay attention to creating jobs and keeping manufacturing at home, instead of China. They don't know how to create anything other than uselss laws, but they sure can cast stones. Another steroid fiasco. They have Payton on the hot seat... "Explain to the Committee, Mr. Payton, how this kind of atrocity could have occurred on your team."
    Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
    Payton will be the new Clemens.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

</P>[/quote] This ticks me off. These guys have no business investigating football bounties. The commish took care of it... amen. Everything they touch is a total cluster puck. Pay attention to creating jobs and keeping manufacturing at home, instead of China. They don't know how to create anything other than uselss laws, but they sure can cast stones. Another steroid fiasco. They have Payton on the hot seat... "Explain to the Committee, Mr. Payton, how this kind of atrocity could have occurred on your team." Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Payton will be the new Clemens.[/quote]sure could think of a dozen other ways to spend the taxpayers money.. was my first thought. i dont blame you for being pissed

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/N.../19536686.html</p>

</p>

US Senate to hold hearings regarding Saints "bounty".. crazy!</p>

</p>[/quote] This ticks me off. These guys have no business investigating football bounties. The commish took care of it... amen. Everything they touch is a total cluster puck. Pay attention to creating jobs and keeping manufacturing at home, instead of China. They don't know how to create anything other than uselss laws, but they sure can cast stones. Another steroid fiasco. They have Payton on the hot seat... "Explain to the Committee, Mr. Payton, how this kind of atrocity could have occurred on your team." Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Payton will be the new Clemens.[/quote]sure could think of a dozen other ways to spend the taxpayers money.. was my first thought. i dont blame you for being pissed[/quote]Only a dozen? Don't tell me, one of them includes a case of beer. Gotta love Canadians.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

</P>[/quote] This ticks me off. These guys have no business investigating football bounties. The commish took care of it... amen. Everything they touch is a total cluster puck. Pay attention to creating jobs and keeping manufacturing at home, instead of China. They don't know how to create anything other than uselss laws, but they sure can cast stones. Another steroid fiasco. They have Payton on the hot seat... "Explain to the Committee, Mr. Payton, how this kind of atrocity could have occurred on your team." Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Payton will be the new Clemens.[/quote]sure could think of a dozen other ways to spend the taxpayers money.. was my first thought. i dont blame you for being pissed[/quote]Only a dozen? Don't tell me, one of them includes a case of beer. <FONT size=5>Gotta love Canadians</FONT>.
    [/quote]you said it sister

Veteran

On a side note anyone who hasn't ever visited really needs to go to Canada. Been there about a half dozen times in my life for various reason, part of a road trip, rugby tourny, Blue Jays game, London Tigers game, etc... Only ever been in Onterio, but have nothing but fun whenever I went. The people treat you like new friends when you are out. I am still planning a longer trip up there whenever I can take it. But to the original point, go. Plan a vacation north of the border sometime. I think I may make a day trip up to Montreal this summer while on vacation in NH.