Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]http://www.livescience.com/1621-herp...ral-reefs.html

How exactly does a reef get a std, uhh scratch that I don't want to know..

Although if you happen to pick up herpes from 2 dollar hooker in the Caribbean next time you are there.. Just tell the wife you swam to close to the reefs.. Should work no?[/quote]
    You just spent a bundle getting to your beautiful Island in the Caribbean... and you're hanging in the two dollar district? You deserve what you get. And then be so weak as to blame it on a lowly reef? Shame on you Bandy!![/quote]Don't worry Zim, he couldn't, $2 hookers charge Bandy $10.
    [/quote]
    ))
    Waiting for Bandy to tell us if he pays$2, or if he has been bilked for the high-priced spread of $10.[/quote]this better not be a poke at me being fat JMike!!![/quote]
    Ahhh... so, that's not really you in that avi pic, with your football helmet on??? lol
    And, to be fair, I don't think that is a current pic of jmike in her 'V' neck shirt.
    Actually, Bandy, it never dawned on me that you were anything but 'Chuck Norris' lean and mean.

rockin my new GMEN sweater

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]http://www.livescience.com/1621-herp...ral-reefs.html How exactly does a reef get a std, uhh scratch that I don't want to know.. Although if you happen to pick up herpes from 2 dollar hooker in the Caribbean next time you are there.. Just tell the wife you swam to close to the reefs.. Should work no?[/quote] You just spent a bundle getting to your beautiful Island in the Caribbean... and you're hanging in the two dollar district? You deserve what you get. And then be so weak as to blame it on a lowly reef? Shame on you Bandy!![/quote]Don't worry Zim, he couldn't, $2 hookers charge Bandy $10.
    [/quote] )) Waiting for Bandy to tell us if he pays$2, or if he has been bilked for the high-priced spread of $10.[/quote]this better not be a poke at me being fat JMike!!![/quote] Ahhh... so, that's not really you in that avi pic, with your football helmet on??? lol And, to be fair, I don't think that is a current pic of jmike in her 'V' neck shirt. Actually, Bandy, it never dawned on me that you were anything but 'Chuck Norris' lean and mean.[/quote]thanks Zim but im closer to Jim the anvil Neidhart minus the pink tights of course..and maybe minus the muscle too maybe some hair aswell.. fine, i'm closer to butterbean than Jim or Chuck lol</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]rockin my new GMEN sweater

[/quote]show off..

All-Pro

and the Jays set a personal record in spring Training.. get to 22 wins by beating the RedSux </P>

</P>

Anothey Gose steals second third and home in same inning to put the go ahead run in..lol</P>

</P>

GO JAYS </P>

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]http://www.livescience.com/1621-herp...ral-reefs.html

How exactly does a reef get a std, uhh scratch that I don't want to know..

Although if you happen to pick up herpes from 2 dollar hooker in the Caribbean next time you are there.. Just tell the wife you swam to close to the reefs.. Should work no?[/quote]
    You just spent a bundle getting to your beautiful Island in the Caribbean... and you're hanging in the two dollar district? You deserve what you get. And then be so weak as to blame it on a lowly reef? Shame on you Bandy!![/quote]Don't worry Zim, he couldn't, $2 hookers charge Bandy $10.
    [/quote]
    ))
    Waiting for Bandy to tell us if he pays$2, or if he has been bilked for the high-priced spread of $10.[/quote]this better not be a poke at me being fat JMike!!![/quote]Nope, not fat....ugly

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]http://www.livescience.com/1621-herp...ral-reefs.html How exactly does a reef get a std, uhh scratch that I don't want to know.. Although if you happen to pick up herpes from 2 dollar hooker in the Caribbean next time you are there.. Just tell the wife you swam to close to the reefs.. Should work no?[/quote] You just spent a bundle getting to your beautiful Island in the Caribbean... and you're hanging in the two dollar district? You deserve what you get. And then be so weak as to blame it on a lowly reef? Shame on you Bandy!![/quote]Don't worry Zim, he couldn't, $2 hookers charge Bandy $10.
    [/quote] )) Waiting for Bandy to tell us if he pays$2, or if he has been bilked for the high-priced spread of $10.[/quote]this better not be a poke at me being fat JMike!!![/quote] Ahhh... so, that's not really you in that avi pic, with your football helmet on??? lol And, to be fair, I don't think that is a current pic of jmike in her 'V' neck shirt. Actually, Bandy, it never dawned on me that you were anything but 'Chuck Norris' lean and mean.[/quote]thanks Zim but im closer to Jim the anvil Neidhart minus the pink tights of course..and maybe minus the muscle too maybe some hair aswell.. fine, i'm closer to butterbean than Jim or Chuck lol</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

lol..dont feel bad I have hair like king kong bundy

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

lol..dont feel bad I have hair like king kong bundy[/quote]
    Thankfully Bandwagon has a great sense of humor... and he knows we love him... otherwise jmike and I would be on his Death Wish list....lol

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

lol..dont feel bad I have hair like king kong bundy[/quote]
    Thankfully Bandwagon has a great sense of humor... and he knows we love him... otherwise jmike and I would be on his Death Wish list....lol[/quote]

agreed he is much more thick skinned then me..i admire that..id be all bent out of shape..lol

bandy is yunel escobar gonna be the starting shortstop for the jays this year?