Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]anyone see the contract Joey Votto of the reds got...worth over 200 million...he has had 2 nice years...im in the wrong line of work.[/quote]seen that. Was hoping he'd come to Home to Toronto, the Jays could use an upgrade at 1st base.

Not sure where you got only 2 good years. He is a stud.. I'm biased since he played ball here in Hamilton for a few years..[/quote]

you're rite..i said 2 years but I dont think he has been in the bigs for much more than that..anyway he is set for life..good player, decent with the glove too..never knew he was from Canada, that makes him and Jason Bay then rite?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]also wanted to vent about ...why do women or Gfs ask questions like "which of my friends do you think is the hottest? " and then when you answer the question you get reemed for it...its not fair.[/quote]you're crazy sir if you answer that loaded question... I always pick a flaw in one of her friends and act like it's a turn off.. Works so good she'll argue with you over why you don't think her friends are hot lol. Women are wierd creatures.[/quote]

tell me about it...I said they were all ugly at first but got **** for that too....I was being setup from the get go. It's all good now but I don't know why women ask questions they don't wanna hear the answers to...lol

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"]also wanted to vent about ...why do women or Gfs ask questions like "which of my friends do you think is the hottest? " and then when you answer the question you get reemed for it...its not fair.[/quote]sigh....you really are hopeless sometimes
    [/quote]

who is more hopeless, me or the people in charge of constructing the new message boards???...I'll answer that for you, its a tie..we both don't think before saying things.

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]anyone see the contract Joey Votto of the reds got...worth over 200 million...he has had 2 nice years...im in the wrong line of work.[/quote]seen that. Was hoping he'd come to Home to Toronto, the Jays could use an upgrade at 1st base. Not sure where you got only 2 good years. He is a stud.. I'm biased since he played ball here in Hamilton for a few years..[/quote] you're rite..i said 2 years but I dont think he has been in the bigs for much more than that..anyway he is set for life..good player, decent with the glove too..never knew he was from Canada, that makes him and Jason Bay then rite?[/quote]Justin Morneau... pre concusion

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]also wanted to vent about ...why do women or Gfs ask questions like "which of my friends do you think is the hottest? " and then when you answer the question you get reemed for it...its not fair.[/quote]you're crazy sir if you answer that loaded question... I always pick a flaw in one of her friends and act like it's a turn off.. Works so good she'll argue with you over why you don't think her friends are hot lol. Women are wierd creatures.[/quote] tell me about it...I said they were all ugly at first but got **** for that too....I was being setup from the get go. It's all good now but<FONT size=5> I don't know why women</FONT> <FONT size=5>ask questions</FONT> <FONT size=5>they don't wanna hear the answers to</FONT>...lol[/quote]cuz they're ****ed []

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]also wanted to vent about ...why do women or Gfs ask questions like "which of my friends do you think is the hottest? " and then when you answer the question you get reemed for it...its not fair.[/quote]you're crazy sir if you answer that loaded question... I always pick a flaw in one of her friends and act like it's a turn off.. Works so good she'll argue with you over why you don't think her friends are hot lol. Women are wierd creatures.[/quote] tell me about it...I said they were all ugly at first but got **** for that too....I was being setup from the get go. It's all good now but<FONT size=5> I don't know why women</FONT> <FONT size=5>ask questions</FONT> <FONT size=5>they don't wanna hear the answers to</FONT>...lol[/quote]cuz they're ****ed [][/quote]

speaking of women and Canada...you know who else is from up there... Trish Stratus..whatever happened to her???...she used to be the hottest thing ever back in the day.

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]also wanted to vent about ...why do women or Gfs ask questions like "which of my friends do you think is the hottest? " and then when you answer the question you get reemed for it...its not fair.[/quote]you're crazy sir if you answer that loaded question... I always pick a flaw in one of her friends and act like it's a turn off.. Works so good she'll argue with you over why you don't think her friends are hot lol. Women are wierd creatures.[/quote] tell me about it...I said they were all ugly at first but got **** for that too....I was being setup from the get go. It's all good now but<font size="5"> I don't know why women</font> <font size="5">ask questions</font> <font size="5">they don't wanna hear the answers to</font>...lol[/quote]cuz they're ****ed [][/quote]No...we just want to hear the right answer.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]also wanted to vent about ...why do women or Gfs ask questions like "which of my friends do you think is the hottest? " and then when you answer the question you get reemed for it...its not fair.[/quote]you're crazy sir if you answer that loaded question... I always pick a flaw in one of her friends and act like it's a turn off.. Works so good she'll argue with you over why you don't think her friends are hot lol. Women are wierd creatures.[/quote] tell me about it...I said they were all ugly at first but got **** for that too....I was being setup from the get go. It's all good now but<font size="5"> I don't know why women</font> <font size="5">ask questions</font> <font size="5">they don't wanna hear the answers to</font>...lol[/quote]cuz they're ****ed [][/quote]No...we just want to hear the right answer.
    [/quote]WE DONT KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER, STOP ASKING lol

All-Pro

So Roger Goodell handed out the fines for bounty gate, which is BS but whatever, and he's also in charge of hearing the appeals. What the heck is that?!?! How would this be fair?

All-Pro

Woooooohoooooooooo
    1-0 Canada BlueJays

And lol at Cleveland fans.. There was a point in the game when they were chanting USA USA while there was a Korean at bat and a Mexican pitching, it was a fun moment.