+ Reply to Thread
Page 5420 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 442049205320537054105418541954205421542254305470 ... LastLast
Results 54,191 to 54,200 of 55171
    All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Woooooohoooooooooo
    1-0 Canada BlueJays

And lol at Cleveland fans.. There was a point in the game when they were chanting USA USA while there was a Korean at bat and a Mexican pitching, it was a fun moment.[/quote]
    Your Jays be 2-0 and my Mets are 2-0. One can always dream[/quote]2-1. We lost a close todaybut sure beats. 0-3 [/quote]

pace yourself buddy, pace yourself.* This thing's a marathon...
    [/quote]Yanks look slow and old.. We got this

all joking aside,the jays and definitely the Rays have been doing what they're supposed to in order to stay relevant and poised.

in the spirit of competition and setting aside team homerism, the Jays are a threat and the Rays have been that team for some time now.

I have long advocated a Youth Movement with my Pinstripes but when Austin Jackson and recently Montero were flipped for Prospects and Pitchers, well...

It is a long Season. On paper we have a much improved Staff, but I agree we are a little long in the tooth elsewhere.

we'll see how this plays out, but hopefully we'll continue to get young and talented as the Season progresses.

Cashman and Giradi's respective leashes ought to be shorter now IMO

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]all joking aside,the jays and definitely the Rays have been doing what they're supposed to in order to stay relevant and poised.

in the spirit of competition and setting aside team homerism, the Jays are a threat and the Rays have been that team for some time now.

I have long advocated a Youth Movement with my Pinstripes but when Austin Jackson and recently Montero were flipped for Prospects and Pitchers, well...

It is a long Season. On paper we have a much improved Staff, but I agree we are a little long in the tooth elsewhere.

we'll see how this plays out, but hopefully we'll continue to get young and talented as the Season progresses.

Cashman and Giradi's respective leashes ought to be shorter now IMO
    [/quote]realistically speaking, the Jays are a 85-87 win team. still some question marks in the lineup.

All-Pro

i get the Maters is the holy grail but really Bubba? sobbing like a little girl on National Television.. you'd think a guy that uses a pink driver would be a little more manly....[:|]

the name Bubba and Golf should never be used together

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]the name Bubba and Golf should never be used together
    [/quote]
    You are exactly right. Our normal "Bubba's" of this world can't afford to play golf.
    But the patrons of the Masters are still "Good Old Boys" at heart and cheered for Bubba over anyone Louis Oosterhuiz.
    I was wondering who they'd root for between Bubba and Phil Mickelson.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]the name Bubba and Golf should never be used together
    [/quote] You are exactly right. Our normal "Bubba's" of this world can't afford to play golf. But the patrons of the Masters are still "Good Old Boys" at heart and cheered for Bubba over anyone Louis Oosterhuiz. I was wondering who they'd root for between Bubba and Phil Mickelson.[/quote]i lost money on Phil this weekend..bet him at 9-1 on Saturday morning.. stupid triple bogey, what was he thinking!!!!

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]the name Bubba and Golf should never be used together
    [/quote] You are exactly right. Our normal "Bubba's" of this world can't afford to play golf. But the patrons of the Masters are still "Good Old Boys" at heart and cheered for Bubba over anyone Louis Oosterhuiz. I was wondering who they'd root for between Bubba and Phil Mickelson.[/quote]i lost money on Phil this weekend..bet him at 9-1 on Saturday morning.. stupid triple bogey, what was he thinking!!!![/quote]</P>

How the heck did Bubba make that shot out of trees and on to the green?...I still can't believe it!!!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]the name Bubba and Golf should never be used together
    [/quote] You are exactly right. Our normal "Bubba's" of this world can't afford to play golf. But the patrons of the Masters are still "Good Old Boys" at heart and cheered for Bubba over anyone Louis Oosterhuiz. I was wondering who they'd root for between Bubba and Phil Mickelson.[/quote]i lost money on Phil this weekend..bet him at 9-1 on Saturday morning.. stupid triple bogey, what was he thinking!!!![/quote]</P>

How the heck did Bubba make that shot out of trees and on to the green?...I still can't believe it!!!</P>

[/quote]hello sir,</P>

hell of a shot.. i have no idea how they hook those shots.... on purpose lol</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]hello sir,</P>

hell of a shot.. i have no idea how they hook those shots.... on purpose lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm sure you caught the TV guys saying he never took a lesson or filmed his swing......now thats my kind of golfer lol</P>