+ Reply to Thread
Page 5421 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 442149215321537154115419542054215422542354315471 ... LastLast
Results 54,201 to 54,210 of 55170

Re: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]the name Bubba and Golf should never be used together
    [/quote] You are exactly right. Our normal "Bubba's" of this world can't afford to play golf. But the patrons of the Masters are still "Good Old Boys" at heart and cheered for Bubba over anyone Louis Oosterhuiz. I was wondering who they'd root for between Bubba and Phil Mickelson.[/quote]i lost money on Phil this weekend..bet him at 9-1 on Saturday morning.. stupid triple bogey, what was he thinking!!!![/quote]</P>

How the heck did Bubba make that shot out of trees and on to the green?...I still can't believe it!!!</P>

[/quote]hello sir,</P>

hell of a shot.. i have no idea how they hook those shots.... on purpose lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm sure you caught the TV guys saying he never took a lesson or filmed his swing......now thats my kind of golfer lol</P>

[/quote]i did hear that.. i also noticed him yelling at his caddie for missing a putt lol</P>

theres been a few golfers that have claimed never received a lesson.. not sure i buy it to be honest. </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]the name Bubba and Golf should never be used together
    [/quote] You are exactly right. Our normal "Bubba's" of this world can't afford to play golf. But the patrons of the Masters are still "Good Old Boys" at heart and cheered for Bubba over anyone Louis Oosterhuiz. I was wondering who they'd root for between Bubba and Phil Mickelson.[/quote]i lost money on Phil this weekend..bet him at 9-1 on Saturday morning.. stupid triple bogey, what was he thinking!!!![/quote]</P>

How the heck did Bubba make that shot out of trees and on to the green?...I still can't believe it!!!</P>

[/quote]hello sir,</P>

hell of a shot.. i have no idea how they hook those shots.... on purpose lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm sure you caught the TV guys saying he never took a lesson or filmed his swing......now thats my kind of golfer lol</P>

[/quote]i did hear that.. i also noticed him yelling at his caddie for missing a putt lol</P>

theres been a few golfers that have claimed never received a lesson.. not sure i buy it to be honest. </P>

[/quote]</P>

not sure I buy it either.......but it makes for a good story line.......neither of us have heard any golfer embelish his accomplishments....right Bandy? []</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]hello sir,</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

not sure I buy it either.......but it makes for a good story line.......neither of us have heard any golfer embelish his accomplishments....right Bandy? []</P>[/quote]never lol.. much like when some one tells me how big the fish that got away was. i always believe them.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]hello sir,</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

not sure I buy it either.......but it makes for a good story line.......neither of us have heard any golfer embelish his accomplishments....right Bandy? []</P>

[/quote]never lol.. much like when some one tells me how big the fish that got away was. i always believe them.[/quote]</P>

think this fan has to keep this pic on his IPhone to convince people his story is true? []</P>

they probaly still don't believe him when he tells others lol</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

awesome pic.. those fans that swarm around are nuts.. way too much faith the golfer wont miss hit. just crazy</P>

</P>

edit.. pic must have been from a few years back. unless Tiger and Stevie kissed and made up. </P>

All-Pro

Ban, where are you at.. lets get out golfing.

No Tuna for the bounty town......

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...unty-town.html

All-Pro

same ol stupid *** cant close BlueJays !!!!!1!!one!!exclaimationpoint!!!!!</P>

my left arm for a closer that can actually close in the AL East. </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

same ol stupid *** cant close BlueJays !!!!!1!!one!!exclaimationpoint!!!!!</P>

my left arm for a closer that can actually close in the AL East. </P>

[/quote]</P>

just wait a year and keep your left arm.....this right arm may come north for the right price jk</P>

</P>