+ Reply to Thread
Page 5425 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 442549255325537554155423542454255426542754355475 ... LastLast
Results 54,241 to 54,250 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

think NBC Sports, formerly Versus has an exclusive contract.

outside that you have various incarnations of CSN/ sportsnet for the local coverages.

(Comcast Sportsnet here in Chicago for the Blackhawks and Bulls and Cubs and Whitseox, failing other local TV stations such as WGN broadcasts)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"]anybody know why hockey isnt on ESPN anymore? Im not a hockey fan or anything but you can't tell me it does worse in the ratings than the WNBA and they put that **** on.[/quote]NBC gave the NHL a boat load of dollars. I don't think espn liked hockey tbh.

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Oh stop MH, you're such a drama queen lol[/quote]

jays are gonna be around all year bandy..rays are the best team in the division imo cause of the pitching..you said the jays are an 85 win team possibly..that may be enough to win this division imo..even Baltimore isnt a pushover this season.[/quote]tell me about it. We just lost our first series to baltimore in 8 years.. Crazy division

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Tough choice here.

Leslie Neilsen
    Or
    Lloyd Bridges

I cant decide[/quote]
    Airplane?
    I'd guess you never saw Sea Hunt?[/quote]No I haven't tbh. But I'll look for it.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Tough choice here.

Leslie Neilsen
    Or
    Lloyd Bridges

I cant decide[/quote]
    Airplane?
    I'd guess you never saw Sea Hunt?[/quote]No I haven't tbh. But I'll look for it.[/quote]
    Sea Hunt was the TV show in the 60's that starred Llloyd Bridges as a diver.
    In movies it was Leslie all the way.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Tough choice here.

Leslie Neilsen
    Or
    Lloyd Bridges

I cant decide[/quote]
    Airplane?
    I'd guess you never saw Sea Hunt?[/quote]No I haven't tbh. But I'll look for it.[/quote]
    In movies it was Leslie all the way.[/quote]weee bit before my time. I was watching hot shots, Bridges is hilarious in that movie..made me think of Bridges vs Neilsen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djfPZN8fygU

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Tough choice here.

Leslie Neilsen
    Or
    Lloyd Bridges

I cant decide[/quote]
    Airplane?
    In movies it was Leslie all the way.[/quote]weee bit before my time. I was watching hot shots, Bridges is hilarious in that movie..made me think of Bridges vs Neilsen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djfPZN8fygU[/quote]
    I know you're a young'un... Figured maybe you were watching repeats of the 60's shows when you were a kid.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Tough choice here. Leslie Neilsen Or Lloyd Bridges I cant decide[/quote] Airplane? I'd guess you never saw Sea Hunt?[/quote]No I haven't tbh. But I'll look for it.[/quote] Sea Hunt was the TV show in the 60's that starred Llloyd Bridges as a diver. In movies it was Leslie all the way.[/quote]weee bit before my time. I was watching hot shots, Bridges is hilarious in that movie..made me think of Bridges vs Neilsen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djfPZN8fygU[/quote] I know you're a young'un... Figured maybe you were watching repeats of the 60's shows when you were a kid.[/quote]no sir. have you been enjoying the NHL playoffs?

All-Pro

sooooo i'm thinking Miami may just be the only team in league history to not want to see their team hit homeruns.. that"thing" in centre feild is hideous.. creepy actually </P>

</P>

</P>

2012 lol