+ Reply to Thread
Page 5426 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 442649265326537654165424542554265427542854365476 ... LastLast
Results 54,251 to 54,260 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]

2012 lol
    [/quote]
    That is a perfect pic for that. Yeah, a few people have said that... can't have a New Year without him.
    I'll bet the Mayans predicted ****'s death.
    Just one more sign of the end. I guess our last game against the Egals will be indefinitely postponed.

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"]

2012 lol
    [/quote]
    That is a perfect pic for that. Yeah, a few people have said that... can't have a New Year without him.
    I'll bet the Mayans predicted ****'s death.
    Just one more sign of the end. I guess our last game against the Egals will be indefinitely postponed.[/quote]

If one day the new boards are up and running...that will be another ominous sign.

anyone else think its lame how at the NFL draft ,before the pick is even announced, ESPN will show the player getting a phone call??? it takes away all the suspense...I mean what else do you have when watching a draft....ESPN is dumb

[quote user="allentown PA"]anyone else think its lame how at the NFL draft ,before the pick is even announced, ESPN will show the player getting a phone call??? it takes away all the suspense...I mean what else do you have when watching a draft....ESPN is dumb[/quote]</P>

imagine this phonecall !!! lol</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="allentown PA"]anyone else think its lame how at the NFL draft ,before the pick is even announced, ESPN will show the player getting a phone call??? it takes away all the suspense...I mean what else do you have when watching a draft....ESPN is dumb[/quote]</P>

imagine this phone*call !!!** lol</P>

</P>[/quote]

Eli looks like a kid who just got a hand knitted sweater from his grandmother on Christmas and is being forced to put it on by his parents.

All-Pro

4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO

[quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.

[quote user="SEC105"]

Levon Helm</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaQDF...eature=related</P>[/quote]
    good stuff

[quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

walk tall early in the season, laid the **** out by the end

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI