+ Reply to Thread
Page 5427 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 442749275327537754175425542654275428542954375477 ... LastLast
Results 54,261 to 54,270 of 55162
    Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Americans use approximately eleven billion paper clips each year. That is 35 per American.

[quote user="jmike"]Americans use approximately eleven billion paper clips each year. That is 35 per American.
    [/quote]

Does that mean we actually use them up and have to throw them away? Cause I use a ton of paper clips, but it's rare I have to throw them away because they generally don't break by accident.

there is no word in the english language that rhymes with the word "month" another fun fact is there is a town in PA called Intercourse.

pittsburg is the only sports city where all the teams have the same colors...black and yellow

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.[/quote]hopefully a nasty DT that kills baby kittens just for fun.. we need someone mean..

im sure Joey Bats uses protection.. at the very least he could afford to buy it himself..

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"]there is no word in the english language that rhymes with the word "month" another fun fact is there is a town in PA called Intercourse.[/quote]look up ****ing Austria

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"]pittsburg is the only sports city where all the teams have the same colors...black and yellow[/quote]there such a copy cat town.. Hamilton was like that way back when, the CFL team and NHL team both were black yellow..Pittsburgh stealers

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.[/quote]hopefully a nasty DT that kills baby kittens just for fun.. we need someone mean..

im sure Joey Bats uses protection.. at the very least he could afford to buy it himself..[/quote]

lmao..nice

All-Pro

[quote user="LT_was_good"][quote user="jmike"]Americans use approximately eleven billion paper clips each year.* That is 35 per American.
    [/quote]

Does that mean we actually use them up and have to throw them away?* Cause I use a ton of paper clips, but it's rare I have to throw them away because they generally don't break by accident.*

[/quote]i bend them into pretzel shapes.. just a habit i guess

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

walk tall early in the season, laid the **** out by the end
    [/quote]
    my predictions for the AL EAST

the Jays
    the Rays
    The O's
    the Overpaids
    the Overrateds

i'll let you decide who's who