+ Reply to Thread
Page 5429 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 442949295329537954195427542854295430543154395479 ... LastLast
Results 54,281 to 54,290 of 55162
    All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

walk tall early in the season, laid the **** out by the end
    [/quote]
    my predictions for the AL EAST

the Jays
    the Rays
    The O's
    the Overpaids
    the Overrateds

i'll let you decide who's who [/quote]

The Jays are the best team from Canada in the AL East imo.[/quote]haha

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

[/quote]remind me again please, are we getting married this year or next.[/quote]Again, until I see the ring it don't count.

It don't mean a thing if I ain't got no bling.
    [/quote]its in the mail[/quote]
    You trust your $10,000 ring to the Canadian and US mail services?

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

[/quote]remind me again please, are we getting married this year or next.[/quote]Again, until I see the ring it don't count.

You trust your $10,000 ring to the Canadian and US mail services?[/quote]uh yeah about that i came up a little short on the 10G ring.. went with the next best thing, a cubic zirconia.. JMikes a lucky girl im usually pretty frugal.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

You trust your $10,000 ring to the Canadian and US mail services?[/quote]uh yeah about that i came up a little short on the 10G ring.. went with the next best thing, a cubic zirconia.. JMikes a lucky girl im usually pretty frugal.[/quote]
    you are a bonafide nut... and, so is jmike. I can't wait to hear if the mail reaches her. I'm sure she will be d***led with the ring. Good man... you will have a family in 2 countries. If you get married in the US I will be happy to be your best man

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

You trust your $10,000 ring to the Canadian and US mail services?[/quote]uh yeah about that i came up a little short on the 10G ring.. went with the next best thing, a cubic zirconia.. JMikes a lucky girl im usually pretty frugal.[/quote]
    you are a bonafide nut... and, so is jmike. I can't wait to hear if the mail reaches her. I'm sure she will be d***led with the ring. Good man... you will have a family in 2 countries. If you get married in the US I will be happy to be your best man[/quote]
    can you wear the Orange suit, it would clash with my flowing red locks and the blue matches my eyes

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft.. and GO JAYS GO[/quote] giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.[/quote]<FONT size=6>hopefully a nasty DT that kills baby kittens just for fun.</FONT>. we need someone mean.. im sure Joey Bats uses protection.. at the very least he could afford to buy it himself..[/quote]wooohoooo i bet Shaun Rogers does this and probably doesnt hold doors for people either.. we got our nasty DT!!! </P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft.. and GO JAYS GO[/quote] giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.[/quote]<font size="6">hopefully a nasty DT that kills baby kittens just for fun.</font>. we need someone mean.. im sure Joey Bats uses protection.. at the very least he could afford to buy it himself..[/quote]wooohoooo i bet Shaun Rogers does this and probably doesnt hold doors for people either.. we got our nasty DT!!! </p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]didn't we have one of those .... what ever happened to the legend of seawright

speaking of "its in the mail"

buddy still hasnt called back for my credit card info for adjusted shipping

might have ended up with a sweater and t shirt lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft.. and GO JAYS GO[/quote] giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.[/quote]<FONT size=6>hopefully a nasty DT that kills baby kittens just for fun.</FONT>. we need someone mean.. im sure Joey Bats uses protection.. at the very least he could afford to buy it himself..[/quote]wooohoooo i bet Shaun Rogers does this and probably doesnt hold doors for people either.. we got our nasty DT!!! </P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

I heard rogers doesnt wear a watch because he decides what time it is.

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]speaking of "its in the mail"

buddy still hasnt called back for my credit card info for adjusted shipping

might have ended up with a sweater and t shirt lol
    [/quote]i told the dude to go stuff his shirt..well i was thinking it lol </P>

i didnt want to spend another 15-20 bucks to have 2 shirts delivered in 2 months. i should have bumped up the order to a sweater than told him to throw in a tshirt for free. </P>