+ Reply to Thread
Page 5436 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 443649365336538654265434543554365437543854465486 ... LastLast
Results 54,351 to 54,360 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"]anyone see those 2k12 baseball video game commercials? That blonde, Kate Upton might be the hottest thing i've ever seen.[/quote]
    http://kateupton.com/
    Her web site, especially for you.
    Enjoy

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"]anyone see those 2k12 baseball video game commercials? That blonde, Kate Upton might be the hottest thing i've ever seen.[/quote]
    Enjoy[/quote]

you're the man zim

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"]anyone see those 2k12 baseball video game commercials? That blonde, Kate Upton might be the hottest thing i've ever seen.[/quote]
    Enjoy[/quote]

I just read she dated Mark Sanchez...this ruins everything...apparently she is into good looking quarterback types...I was holding out that she was into below average looking people from the Lehigh Valley.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"]anyone see those 2k12 baseball video game commercials? That blonde, Kate Upton might be the hottest thing i've ever seen.[/quote]
    Enjoy[/quote]

I just read she dated Mark Sanchez...this ruins everything...apparently she is into good looking quarterback types...I was holding out that she was into below average looking people from the Lehigh Valley.[/quote]
    So, that leaves us out. Yeah.dating Sanchez ruins the image.

All-Pro

Who would win in a fight..

Charles Bronson
    Or
    Chuck Norris

I'm going with Bronson. He's badass

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

not sure i've mentioned this before but.. I freakin hate the Rays, probably*as much as the Argonauts...well close enough to as much.</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote] I dislike them as well...I can't stand Madden..all the over managing he does makes me sick..he gets too much credit.[/quote]AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! I HATE THE RAYS [8o|] <--- super angry emoticon[/quote]still very much hate TB

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Who would win in a fight..

Charles Bronson
    Or
    Chuck Norris

I'm going with Bronson. He's badass[/quote]
    I'd like to say Charles... I always liked his tough characters... but, he'd need a gun. Remember in the dirty dozen Charles lost to 2 soldiers in the bathroom? Chuck would have made short work of them.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Who would win in a fight..

Charles Bronson
    Or
    Chuck Norris

I'd like to say Charles... I always liked his tough characters... but, he'd need a gun. Remember in the dirty dozen Charles lost to 2 soldiers in the bathroom? Chuck would have made short work of them.[/quote]my dad and I watched the deathwish series like it was religion..
    How about Charles vs Clint Eastwood?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Who would win in a fight..

Charles Bronson
    Or
    Chuck Norris

I'd like to say Charles... I always liked his tough characters... but, he'd need a gun. Remember in the dirty dozen Charles lost to 2 soldiers in the bathroom? Chuck would have made short work of them.[/quote]my dad and I watched the deathwish series like it was religion..
    How about Charles vs Clint Eastwood?[/quote]
    We're getting closer. I agree on the Death Wish movies... you just couldn't wait for those movies to get rolling so Charles could get himself some revenge. So many great, hardass roles. I loved Once Upon a Time in the West.... The White Buffalo, Telefon, Mr. Majestyc. Strong, silent type persnified... very similar to Clint Charles could have been Dirty Harry.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Who would win in a fight..

Charles Bronson
    Or
    Chuck Norris

How about Charles vs Clint Eastwood?[/quote]
    We're getting closer. I agree on the Death Wish movies... you just couldn't wait for those movies to get rolling so Charles could get himself some revenge. So many great, hardass roles. I loved Once Upon a Time in the West.... The White Buffalo, Telefon, Mr. Majestyc. Strong, silent type persnified... very similar to Clint Charles could have been Dirty Harry.[/quote]i don't recognize some of those titles, I'll have to rent them not sure if I have seen them or not. It's a tough decision but I think I'd go Eastwood.