+ Reply to Thread
Page 5443 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 444349435343539354335441544254435444544554535493 ... LastLast
Results 54,421 to 54,430 of 55162
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Here's my take on the Eli/ Hall of Fame issue:

Let this man complete his Career and then in looking back at his overall body of work, decide his HoF worthiness.

Not to be a homer but, the man won 2 SBs and while not as popular, flashy, or attractive as a Drew Brees, you get th efeeling that he has to win a 3rd SB to be a shoo-in.

3 Super Bowls ???

really ?

that's ridiculous !
    You're exactly right... let his career take its course, and then you decide. At this point he is borderline worthy... but, that's why all this debate. Let him finish another 4-5 years and then we will all know exactly whether or not he belongs.
    And, if he has 4-5 more solid years, to go along with his 2 SB wins and MVP's, he should be worthy.
    And, people... you want to criticize Eli's stats??? Go look at Joe Willie's. He is in there for 1 guarantee, 1 SB win, and a decent career with a 50% completion rate . At this point in his career Eli's stats and SB victories are already better than Joe's. If Eli had guaranteed victory over the 18-0 Pats, maybe he'd be worthy, like Joe.

All-Pro
    not digging the new boards so much any more.. trying to read post when they've been quoted is giving me a headache

Me neither Bandy!!!......I knew the old boards like the back of my hand........have not had much time at all to get use to this new fangled setup.
    must be the "old dog new tricks " type situation catching up with me lol how have you and the AGFHC gang been?

All-Pro
    Mr 105, i've been great. minus losing my job in 2 weeks, blah.

but the great thing since being on these boards, with you fine folks, i can say im multilingual. fluent in English and American

and you sir?

Sorry to hear about the job Bandy been great and busy all summer [no time for learning the nuances of new MB] slow learning curve here.
    So you know all about American slang now.....see this place is good for you!!! surprised you have not the mastered the Frenchys lingo being from your neck of the woods jk

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SEC105 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the job Bandy been great and busy all summer [no time for learning the nuances of new MB] slow learning curve here.
    So you know all about American slang now.....see this place is good for you!!! surprised you have not the mastered the Frenchys lingo being from your neck of the woods jk
    i'd rather poke my eyes out lol. one credit in highschool was more than enough for bandy.. dirty frenchmen

105 and Bandy in the same Day???!!! I must be blessed. It was worth a smile seeing you guys. I'm not thrilled with the new boards either, but I'll persevere for the enjoyment of seeing guys like you. Please don't be invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    105 and Bandy in the same Day???!!! I must be blessed. It was worth a smile seeing you guys. I'm not thrilled with the new boards either, but I'll persevere for the enjoyment of seeing guys like you. Please don't be invisible.
    i have to co-sign with Mr Zim on this!!!

hi guys !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    i have to co-sign with Mr Zim on this!!!

hi guys !
    Howdy, GY76...
    Must be reunion day.

All-Pro

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Howdy, GY76...
    Must be reunion day.
    Hello folks.
    All we need now is Ban, MJ,JG, Allen and my future ex wife JM.
    Apologies if I left anyone else out.

Edit..omg how could I leave out AG???? I mean it's not like he's in the thread title or anything..lol