+ Reply to Thread
Page 5444 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 444449445344539454345442544354445445544654545494 ... LastLast
Results 54,431 to 54,440 of 55162
    All-Pro
    Anyone watch Canada/USA women's soccer match? Stupid refs(or umps or whatever there called in soccer)

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    i have to co-sign with Mr Zim on this!!!

hi guys !
    Thanks GY and Zim........it's great to be back posting on this thread with you guys So glad AGFHC made to these boards!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    Anyone watch Canada/USA women's soccer match? Stupid refs(or umps or whatever there called in soccer)
    Our USA girls still remember that heartbreaking loss our Hockey Team took to you guys 2 years ago
    They had to even the score lol

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    Hello folks.
    All we need now is Ban, MJ,JG, Allen and my future ex wife JM.
    Apologies if I left anyone else out.

Edit..omg how could I leave out AG???? I mean it's not like he's in the thread title or anything..lol
    Just like bettlejuice say my name and here I appear...

bump out of loyalty

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    bump out of loyalty
    Here's a cool story for you all. I had breakfast yesterday with my half-brother here in a certain place in Afghanistan. He is 23, a West Pointer, been to Ranger School and now and Infantry Platoon Cdr out in one of the Fobs. The last time I saw him was well over 15 years ago. (He was born while I was in college and did not live near by). He's at the start of his military career, I was at the end of mine having spent most of my adult life on active duty, so it was an intersting meet up and cool to give some big brotherly advice.

MJG

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    Here's a cool story for you all. I had breakfast yesterday with my half-brother here in a certain place in Afghanistan. He is 23, a West Pointer, been to Ranger School and now and Infantry Platoon Cdr out in one of the Fobs. The last time I saw him was well over 15 years ago. (He was born while I was in college and did not live near by). He's at the start of his military career, I was at the end of mine having spent most of my adult life on active duty, so it was an intersting meet up and cool to give some big brotherly advice.

MJG
    Thanks for sharing MJG....................much appreciated
    AS ALWAYS to you and your brother.....God Bless and stay safe
    A little "West Point" material for you guys
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1AWev6o-Lc
    SEC105

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post

MJG
    That is a very cool story. I hope you guys were able to reconnect, as brothers. I also hope that you are proud of each other. I always wanted a brother... got 3 sisters. Enjoy your new found friend

that's hooah.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Kid is having a rough time. When I was an O-2 I was enjoying flight school and P-cola. He's having guys (6 the otherday) stepping on IEDs and losing major limbs. War is hell my friends.