+ Reply to Thread
Page 5445 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 444549455345539554355443544454455446544754555495 ... LastLast
Results 54,441 to 54,450 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

appreciate all you flyboys do...but us ground-pounders face some real **** out there. (I was blessed in many ways and yet feel some guilt with regards to certain aspects of my service)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    appreciate all you flyboys do...but us ground-pounders face some real **** out there. (I was blessed in many ways and yet feel some guilt with regards to certain aspects of my service)
    gy..what is going on with our yanks? This does not look good...C.C looks like he is getting old.

dude i was there a week or so back when they got swept by the chisox. (i was at game 2) Many of us have long said that this team was getting long in the tooth.

Kuroda as our ace? Pettitte hurt, CC trying to find his stride...

This is what happens when you trade away Youth for the "Win Now" strategy.

where is bandy and zim? I hope they got into the new boards..I had to make a new account...anyway tough one about the jays bandy, they were destroyed by injuries, yet they still find a way to take 2 out of 3 from the yanks.....GY thats cool that u got to see the yanks in chicago even though they lost...is that a cool stadium? I went to seattle this summer saw all 3 yankee games out there...it's a cool city, nice place to watch a game imo.

US Cellular is a beautiful stadium, believe it or not, unlike that raggedy dump called Wrigley... (gas-face)

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    where is bandy and zim? I hope they got into the new boards..I had to make a new account...anyway tough one about the jays bandy, they were destroyed by injuries, yet they still find a way to take 2 out of 3 from the yanks.....GY thats cool that u got to see the yanks in chicago even though they lost...is that a cool stadium? I went to seattle this summer saw all 3 yankee games out there...it's a cool city, nice place to watch a game imo.
    I am here, allentown... see you had to change your spelling... and lost all your posts and tenure. That bites.
    I've been napping...lol. Just seems like the calm before the storm. My Mets suck, so nothing to crow about there. If I were a Yankee fan I'd be nervous.
    So, I'm quietly waiting for our Giants to kick it off.
    Actually, this past weekend I posted on more threads than I've done in a few years. This and DYK were my refuge, but they've been quiet. Oddly, DYK sprouted again today.
    I think the one who truly keeps this going is GY76. We do need to get Bandy back, and Bansaw. Need to get YATittle62 back on DYK.
    OK, let's not be strangers.
    I can't wait until tomorrow night. I feel good about it.
    We need some new topics to get the juices flowing... Britney and American idol aren't relevant anymore and I hate the democrats and the republicans... Michael Clarke Duncan was excellent.... Madonna is getting older than us...
    who's hot?
    Heavy duty rain here... probably some down by you, too

Uh,OH... Who woulda thunk it?
    Ladies and Gentlemen... now tied with the NY Yankees in the AL East...
    wow... who woulda thunk it?

I have nothing against the O's, though i truly hate the Rays and Sox...

This fiasco is cashman's doing, trading the young bats away for the "win-now"

I blame Giradi for being as aspiring and inspiring as a 6 year old corpse

Defense wins championships, If I'm them, I concentrate on the Rotation and Pen first, then I look for the heirs at SS, 3B maybe even 1B and LF

The Yanks are built to play the longball and win the Season, but no longer the post-season IMO

All-Pro
    And hereeeee weeeee go!!!!!!!!!

Lets go giants clap clap clapclapclap

giv'r gmen

EDIT: I COULD TOTALLY LIVE WITH BAT **** CRAZY MARIAH IF SHE STAYS LOOKING LIKE THAT
    Last edited by bandwgn86; 09-05-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Bandy!!! Greetings, old timer
    Giants 34-17.
    Let's kick some butt

+ Reply to Thread