+ Reply to Thread
Page 5448 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 444849485348539854385446544754485449545054585498 ... LastLast
Results 54,471 to 54,480 of 55170
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    good point..one of the people bustin me is a browns fan...you can't really bust on a browns fan, its too easy, thats like making fun of a Blue Jay fan in baseball.
    The lowly Browns beat the superior Giants the last time we played them... at home... so, that adds to his armor against any put downs on the Browns

On to a serious topic...seeing Wilson fumble was frustrating, you know with TC coaching we will be lucky if we see him get another carry by week 8...I thought webby played bad, JPP looked great, Cruz had a case of the drops but we always lose games like that at home...this team will be fine...best thing about this team is they can beat anyone anywhere....I think they bounce back against Tampa.
    To be honest... I think it was, in the long run, best for us. This loss brought them down to earth and they know they have to focus and perform better. Cruz's concentration will be better... Webby better be better, aand JPP and the line will be better if we can get an honest holding call... if not, then our OLine has to do the same. Offensive line and DB's can get much more aggressive with replacement refs who simply don't want to call holding.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    To be honest... I think it was, in the long run, best for us. This loss brought them down to earth and they know they have to focus and perform better. Cruz's concentration will be better... Webby better be better, aand JPP and the line will be better if we can get an honest holding call... if not, then our OLine has to do the same. Offensive line and DB's can get much more aggressive with replacement refs who simply don't want to call holding.
    3 things that do concern me is the injuries in the secondary and at DT...you know teams will try and exploit that...at DT, Benard is a nice player to have in rotation but when asked to play as much as he did on Wed is just too much imo....gotta protect Eli too...on a positive note I thought hixon looked great, was glad to see him back in there.

where is bandwagon? seems like everyone else made it over here...

Is jake the snake roberts dead?

I just had a slice of dominos pizza for the first time in almost ten years...I usually order pizza from a local shop...I'll tell you what...that's the worse slice of pizza on the planet....sorry for venting

I just had a slice of dominos pizza for the first time in almost ten years...I usually order pizza from a local shop...I'll tell you what...that's the worse slice of pizza on the planet....sorry for venting
    1) I've seen Bandy a few times... he is among the living.
    Jake is alive... far as I know.
    I haven't had Domino's in several years... so I can't comment. Back whenever I thought it was pretty good, especially their sausage. None close to me now.
    Philly can surely be grateful today. Any QB qith a few years experience would have beaten them yesterday.
    Vick was... well, he made some bad choices.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    1) I've seen Bandy a few times... he is among the living.
    Jake is alive... far as I know.
    I haven't had Domino's in several years... so I can't comment. Back whenever I thought it was pretty good, especially their sausage. None close to me now.
    Philly can surely be grateful today. Any QB qith a few years experience would have beaten them yesterday.
    Vick was... well, he made some bad choices.
    my god was that game frustrating...the browns had that game won...David Carr would have beaten them yesterday imo....I don't know if you watched that game Zim, but that oline can be had, and there are holes in that d imo...their corners looked good though...as for the borwns, who the **** drafts a 29 year old rookie quarterback? man he sucks

hey zim..is brewer starting at RT this week or something? everyone is talking him up...I hope not

hey zim..is brewer starting at RT this week or something? everyone is talking him up...I hope not
    He's just back today practicing... as is Prince... don't know if TC announced Brewer as the starter. Would he do that? I don'rt think so.