+ Reply to Thread
Page 5450 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 445049505350540054405448544954505451545254605500 ... LastLast
Results 54,491 to 54,500 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    lol...just playing around...tough season for the jays though, u guys were hammered with injuries, yet still were able to take 2 out of 3 from the yanks a couple weeks ago.
    and sweep the Sox but thats really nothing to brag about is it lol.. even without injuries this is still a 500 team sadly.

It feels like fall today around here...smells like football weather actually...this Sunday will be the first real football weekend imo.

mets showed a lot of fight this season imo...they will make a big move or two in the next couple years...they're just licking their wounds from past finicial failures...they will be very good in 3 years imo

Romero really took a **** this season imo...I was high on him...but honestly bandy, Morrow is a big time starter and losing the players you guys did was too much. I think they would be in the mix for one of the wildcards if they stayed healthy.

All-Pro
    It feels like fall today around here...smells like football weather actually...this Sunday will be the first real football weekend imo.

mets showed a lot of fight this season imo...they will make a big move or two in the next couple years...they're just licking their wounds from past finicial failures...they will be very good in 3 years imo

Romero really took a **** this season imo...I was high on him...but honestly bandy, Morrow is a big time starter and losing the players you guys did was too much. I think they would be in the mix for one of the wildcards if they stayed healthy.
    meh.. its more that every other team was having a off year. Yanks/Sox in particular. they have a lot of question marks for next year

I can't believe the orioles have had such a season

For you golfers out there, At one of the local courses I go to in my area, they are having their annual "stripper as your caddy" golf tournament (adults only) of course....I've gone to this before, u get a group of 4 guys and you don't actually have a strippper as your caddy, they just hang out at all the holes, hold the flag for you, pose in all kinds of positions to distract you when your trying to avoid a triple bogey. I like stripppers and I like golf but mixing the two...idk

All-Pro
    yah i know.. kinda highlights my point though. every other teams was off.. are the Sox in last yet or is it still the Jays?

All-Pro
    For you golfers out there, At one of the local courses I go to in my area, they are having their annual "stripper as your caddy" golf tournament (adults only) of course....I've gone to this before, u get a group of 4 guys and you don't actually have a strippper as your caddy, they just hang out at all the holes, hold the flag for you, pose in all kinds of positions to distract you when your trying to avoid a triple bogey. I like stripppers and I like golf but mixing the two...idk
    whats the name? the Buffalo station i listen to (for NFL talk, cuz listening to Canuckleheads talk about NFL is painful) has a stripper-golf Tourney every year aswell.. Sundowner i think is the name of the club that puts it on.. major dollars.

i almost got into a Playboy tourney a few years back up here..but the dude cancelled his group due to getting divorced.. which makes no sense at all.

yeah I don't really dislike them either, just indifferent really. Same for Bandy's Jays.

It's the Rays and Blowsux and Haloes and Tigers and Indians I hate, hate, hate ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    yeah I don't really dislike them either, just indifferent really. Same for Bandy's Jays.

It's the Rays and Blowsux and Haloes and Tigers and Indians I hate, hate, hate ...
    indifferent is rather insulting actually, i'd rather you hate us

naaaa, I can't. Not intended to be insulting but its just how I feel.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread