+ Reply to Thread
Page 5452 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 445249525352540254425450545154525453545454625502 ... LastLast
Results 54,511 to 54,520 of 55168
    He's no where close to Jeter status. In any book or dimension...

Gotta admit our 2ndary issues and week one Pass Rush MIA status worry me...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    He's no where close to Jeter status. In any book or dimension...

Gotta admit our 2ndary issues and week one Pass Rush MIA status worry me...
    lol..good call about jeter..I forgot about some of his stable...You just get done watchin nuenez, that ****in butcher at short??? I'm nervous GY, they may miss the playoffs...Girardi is gone prbly, if they miss...as for the pass rush of the giants, thats the last thing we need to worry about...they will be fine...I worry about the corners.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    its an interesting phenomenon. Same situation up here with the Maple Leafs. Sell out consistently haven't won a cup since 67. With the Leafs I think is its more about being able to say 'i got leaf tickets' rather than 'im going to watch the leafs''
    Bandy, are you a leafs fan? I know very little about hockey, I got into hockey a bit in the mid 90's when the rangers were good...I loved the NHL video games for sega...My two fav teams were vancouver, because of the russsian rocket,and cliff ronning, and I liked the leafs cause they always said they had the dirtiest player in the game...Wendel Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    lol..good call about jeter..I forgot about some of his stable...You just get done watchin nuenez, that ****in butcher at short??? I'm nervous GY, they may miss the playoffs...Girardi is gone prbly, if they miss...as for the pass rush of the giants, thats the last thing we need to worry about...they will be fine...I worry about the corners.
    yeah, I hate seeing anyone canned but Girardi brings no fire, nothing. Add on the fact that our youth isn't so youthful plus the older guys...It just may be time for a firey, energetic Skipper that doesn't micro-manage but just manages. the O's got a Culture Changer in Showalter, we might need one too.
    (Plus if the Giants should have concentrated on the O Line in the Off-Season, the Yankees should concentrate on Pitching)

CC has struggled and we know the bullpen has not been exactly rock-solid either.

Most definitely concerned about the 2ndary, but they're professionals and have ha some extra days to look at film. between them and Fewell/ asst coaches, I hope they have figured out something scheme-wise to compensate for the lack of talent at the Corner.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

hey all, should be out of here tomorrow (Sunday and back home Monday).

All-Pro
    Well this was a great weekend..

My cats win 51-8 and our Gmen romp.

Only got to watch the last few minutes of today's game, no volume either, what was the refs reason for overturning the catch? Looked like a catch and fumble out of bounds to me?

Don't imagine you got to see the game, mjg. Be safe coming home

We dodged a bullet.
    More importantly, we escaped the GMB hysteria, gloom, and doom that we would have had if we lost this one.
    Nothing is a sure thing in the NFL.
    Eli giveth and Eli taketh away.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    Well this was a great weekend..

My cats win 51-8 and our Gmen romp.

Only got to watch the last few minutes of today's game, no volume either, what was the refs reason for overturning the catch? Looked like a catch and fumble out of bounds to me?
    He didn't control it all the way through. A good call, in my mind... we've had it called against us in the past... I remember one they took away from Boss that he controlled until he was about a yard out of bounds. The guy on TB started lossing the ball before he went out.
    Congrats on the Cats win. It's nice when both your teams win. Too bad the Jays aren't relevant anymore this season.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Bandy, are you a leafs fan? I know very little about hockey, I got into hockey a bit in the mid 90's when the rangers were good...I loved the NHL video games for sega...My two fav teams were vancouver, because of the russsian rocket,and cliff ronning, and I liked the leafs cause they always said they had the dirtiest player in the game...Wendel Clark.
    was a leafs fan.. Don't watch much hockey now. **** Gary Bettman!
    Wendel was a fantastic player.. Dirty? Maybe but I always thought he played the game the way it should be played

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    He didn't control it all the way through. A good call, in my mind... we've had it called against us in the past... I remember one they took away from Boss that he controlled until he was about a yard out of bounds. The guy on TB started lossing the ball before he went out.
    Congrats on the Cats win. It's nice when both your teams win. Too bad the Jays aren't relevant anymore this season.
    dunno Zim. He looked like he was protecting the ball by moving it to outside position. Like the rbs do. The stream I was watching wasn't the best quality though.