+ Reply to Thread
Page 5454 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 445449545354540454445452545354545455545654645504 ... LastLast
Results 54,531 to 54,540 of 55162
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    I don't care what color, creed, sexual preference... hell, I'll even take an alien... from another country or another planet. We are never going to have a qualified President come through the ranks of our Dem or Rep parties. We need a whole new system, cuz our 2 party system stinks. The most qualified men in this nation wouldn't want the job. We constantly have the choice between the lesser of 2 evils. What good is our right to vote when you only have crooked jerks to vote for?
    Whoops.
    I'm done, too.
    LOL Preach brother, preach !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro
    Yes... the muslim intolerance is brutal. They still hate the Christians (actually, Rome) for the Crusades. If Mohammed had been born 50 years earlier or later he wouldn't have written all the 'Infidel' stuff. When the Catholic Church tried to save China with Missionaries, the Chinese just simply crucified them and moved on. The Muslims need to move on, and not hate an entire nation, and escalate world tension because of one 10 minute video.
    LOL on the French Canadian's sensitivity.
    I haven't been following that thorny issue... is it truly possible that they'll separate soon? Is there a vote coming up?

http://ca.reuters.com/article/domest...88404720120905

I tell yah Zim, I used to care whether Quebec was part of my Canada.. Not its just meh, let the whiney ****ers try and make a go of it.. But what the idiots don't understand is every time the start this **** more US companies fold up up shop and head back south.

The real sad part.... The taxpayers of Canada pay these sepretists salaries.. ****ed huh?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    those peopel will use any reason to validate their extreme agenda...

on a similiar note why when you voice OPPOSITION to the P.C -friendly Agenda fest are you called a bigot or worse? When the other side skates by without so much as a nod to thier EQUAL INTOLERANCE of what you hold true and dear?

Who cares if the president is Black or White? How about an EFFECTIVE President?

Okay, I'm done.
    im not sure if this made any news down there but it's a witch hunt up here.. Escobar (SS of the Jays) had wrote "are you a ***got" which is a lose translation btw. Now before I go any further I must say that I do believe it's wrong but he comes from South America and I know there views differ from ours. Up here he is being treated like the devil himself because he's not pc to the gay community meanwhile we open our arms and welcome immigrants that treat women as second rate citizens.
    Escobar got 3 games but that's not enough to some.. Apparently he should be let go by the BlueJays and never play baseball again..

Just seems so backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    im not sure if this made any news down there but it's a witch hunt up here.. Escobar (SS of the Jays) had wrote "are you a ***got" which is a lose translation btw. Now before I go any further I must say that I do believe it's wrong but he comes from South America and I know there views differ from ours. Up here he is being treated like the devil himself because he's not pc to the gay community meanwhile we open our arms and welcome immigrants that treat women as second rate citizens.
    Escobar got 3 games but that's not enough to some.. Apparently he should be let go by the BlueJays and never play baseball again..

Just seems so backwards.
    Wow... is it ever different in So. America. They are very macho down there. Man is supreme, his wife is a lackey, and if you're gay you better hide it. It's the way they're raised. They won't come north to play baseball and suddenly lose that machismo.

All-Pro
    Wow... is it ever different in So. America. They are very macho down there. Man is supreme, his wife is a lackey, and if you're gay you better hide it. It's the way they're raised. They won't come north to play baseball and suddenly lose that machismo.
    agreed.. and since it was directed at the boston red sox. im giving him a full pardon

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    agreed.. and since it was directed at the boston red sox. im giving him a full pardon
    LOL...don't insult those people like that, calling them Red Sox is pretty low, might as well call them Philthy Eagles or Dallass Cowboys while your at it

Don't imagine you got to see the game, mjg. Be safe coming home

We dodged a bullet.
    More importantly, we escaped the GMB hysteria, gloom, and doom that we would have had if we lost this one.
    Nothing is a sure thing in the NFL.
    Eli giveth and Eli taketh away.
    wife had dvrd it so we watched it monday night. great game. ahhhh so good to be back my friends

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    wife had dvrd it so we watched it monday night. great game. ahhhh so good to be back my friends
    welcome back to the world...same shhhh ...

more nervous than usual about tonite's game because of the X factor that Cam brings. I hope we ring his bell... several times.
    The Force be with our CB's... to both cover well, and to stop CAM if he gets beyond the LOS.
    Contain well and we shall win.

more nervous than usual about tonite's game because of the X factor that Cam brings. I hope we ring his bell... several times.
    The Force be with our CB's... to both cover well, and to stop CAM if he gets beyond the LOS.
    Contain well and we shall win.
    thing is, Cam is mobile. If they contain Cam, they can contain Vick next week, if they do not, they better problem solve for Vick...

Cam, the Tebow that works.

(Don't mind me, I'm just another dumb *** fan that don't know anything about the Giants I love...)