+ Reply to Thread
Page 5458 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 445849585358540854485456545754585459546054685508 ... LastLast
Results 54,571 to 54,580 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    thanks Zim .... bringing the wife alone ...It will be her first look at the Giants live ...
    Did you guys have a good time?

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    yeah the Whiners will have last year as motivation too. Will be a big game no doubt. (wait for the Trolls to show up, I expect tons of vomit and vitriol.)
    Martin may have only hit a tad over.200 this year but he has had some big hits...horrible base running by the yanks, overall though a great sports day for our teams.

anyone know what the status of Kenny Phillips is? After that blown coverage on the browns secondary I started to miss him even more.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Martin may have only hit a tad over.200 this year but he has had some big hits...horrible base running by the yanks, overall though a great sports day for our teams.
    that's the CC we need to have consistently

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro
    Did you guys have a good time?
    we had a great time.....We got there Sat afternoon, a bunch of us from thee thread met up for supper Sat evening...Tailgating by 9 am Sun and a Giants win just awesome.....

we had a great time.....We got there Sat afternoon, a bunch of us from thee thread met up for supper Sat evening...Tailgating by 9 am Sun and a Giants win just awesome.....
    cool glad u had fun...always a good time at a Giants game even on a bad weather day...I was there, was happy to see all the college girls walking around raising money for breast cancer awareness...Did you ever go to a game at the old stadium? IMO was much better for tailgating, enjoyed the old stadium much more than the new one.

All-Pro
    cool glad u had fun...always a good time at a Giants game even on a bad weather day...I was there, was happy to see all the college girls walking around raising money for breast cancer awareness...Did you ever go to a game at the old stadium? IMO was much better for tailgating, enjoyed the old stadium much more than the new one.
    Yeah the rain wasn't that bad hell it pretty much stopped when we got inside ... were you at our tailgate ?....Yeah we donated to the cause...no just metlife... I probably would have never gone to a game if not for thee thread and the help and support from everyone in there....

Yeah the rain wasn't that bad hell it pretty much stopped when we got inside ... were you at our tailgate ?....Yeah we donated to the cause...no just metlife... I probably would have never gone to a game if not for thee thread and the help and support from everyone in there....
    no I went with friends from home...got there around at 8am...I miss the days when you could show up as early as you want..but 5 hours is still more than enough to tie one on before going into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    that's the CC we need to have consistently
    Just saw a stat, swisher is 1 for 33 with runners in scoring position in the playoffs...he is the worst postseason player of all time.

Just saw a stat, swisher is 1 for 33 with runners in scoring position in the playoffs...he is the worst postseason player of all time.
    Yankee fans... dying a slow, agonizing death. Finger pointing time.
    We Mets fans had our hopes dashed 3 months ago. Too many problems to point a finger at anyone other than the owners.

+ Reply to Thread