+ Reply to Thread
Page 5459 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 445949595359540954495457545854595460546154695509 ... LastLast
Results 54,581 to 54,590 of 55162
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Yankee fans... dying a slow, agonizing death. Finger pointing time.
    We Mets fans had our hopes dashed 3 months ago. Too many problems to point a finger at anyone other than the owners.
    yea..its world series or bust for yankee fans, kind of takes the fun out of it...I think Giant fans in my age group late 20's early 30's, are spoiled as well..I was 5 when the giants won super bowl 21 and they have done nothing but win ever since. I don't think we could handle a long losing spell like they had from 1963 to 1981...the worst spell I had to deal with was a few dave brown years, big deal...lol

What is this thread about? Ive seen it for years here.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    Whatever you'd like it to be about. Just add some commentart on something that was recently said, or add your own thoughts... on brittany Spears, the Giants, the Yankees, politics, Canadian matters (several guys from Canada). I didn't start visiting here until it was over 3,000 pages old. Now I visit regularly, although it's been slow. Lots of very excellent people pop in here from time to time. No throwing stones. You can see how it started, and from there it evolved into a thread all it's own, not always Giant related, but the Mods have tolerated it and it's a nice refuge, especially from the craziness of the normal threads when the Giants lose.

it can be about anything from a night out at the Woodlands to giants football

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Whatever you'd like it to be about. Just add some commentart on something that was recently said, or add your own thoughts... on brittany Spears, the Giants, the Yankees, politics, Canadian matters (several guys from Canada). I didn't start visiting here until it was over 3,000 pages old. Now I visit regularly, although it's been slow. Lots of very excellent people pop in here from time to time. No throwing stones. You can see how it started, and from there it evolved into a thread all it's own, not always Giant related, but the Mods have tolerated it and it's a nice refuge, especially from the craziness of the normal threads when the Giants lose.
    lol britney spears..man she used to hot

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    it can be about anything from a night out at the Woodlands to giants football
    Ahh I do remember you, went to college at Wilkes was it?

nope..I went to Lehigh university actually but I know the WB very well, I used to mess with a girl from there and have friends in that area.

Very good bar scene in Wilkes Barre imo...didnt the Rocket play HS football up there too?

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Very good bar scene in Wilkes Barre imo...didnt the Rocket play HS football up there too?
    Yes him and his brother, yeah the bars arent to shabby I really like a few if the sports bars here.

feel free to post here whenever you want Matyr...pretty much any topic as Mr. Zim and A-Town, PA said.

we aim to be mature with how we post and emphasize RESPECT and if that means we let "heated" discussions drop or in most cases only allude then so be it.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI