+ Reply to Thread
Page 5460 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 446049605360541054505458545954605461546254705510 ... LastLast
Results 54,591 to 54,600 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    feel free to post here whenever you want Matyr...pretty much any topic as Mr. Zim and A-Town, PA said.

we aim to be mature with how we post and emphasize RESPECT and if that means we let "heated" discussions drop or in most cases only allude then so be it.
    LOL, GY... what's a heated discussion? Never any heat in here, unless bustin' chops with friends is heat.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Yankee fans... dying a slow, agonizing death. Finger pointing time.
    We Mets fans had our hopes dashed 3 months ago. Too many problems to point a finger at anyone other than the owners.
    Jays vs Mets 2013 World Series, Zim!

"WORLD CHAMPIONS believe it and it will happen" signed Michael Strahan

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    LOL, GY... what's a heated discussion? Never any heat in here, unless bustin' chops with friends is heat.
    i like the aim to be mature comment....we may miss by a Canadian mile but atleast we aim for it.

seriously i KNOW some of us here have opposing views politically, religiously etc.

and yet we NEVER, ever allow that to degrade the overall sense of comraderie. I like that here.

as to the Canadien mile, don't you guys use Kilometers like all the other civilized Nations ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    Jays vs Mets 2013 World Series, Zim!

"WORLD CHAMPIONS believe it and it will happen" signed Michael Strahan
    I can believe the Jays have a chance... I can't believe the Mets can be there, too. I'll dream the dream, but I'll be slapped in the face just about time the All-Star game rolls around.

seriously i KNOW some of us here have opposing views politically, religiously etc.

and yet we NEVER, ever allow that to degrade the overall sense of comraderie. I like that here.

as to the Canadien mile, don't you guys use Kilometers like all the other civilized Nations ?
    Yeah, those Canadian miles are shorter than ours. They're done and we're still huffing and puffing.

Ibanez...making us guys north of 35 feel proud

2 swats of the bat and what do you know ?

edit

finally had a chance to watch Tom Coughlin's Football Life. Judy is awesome !!! She has many qualities similar to my wife. I was shocked by the respect paid by the Tuna and I never noticed that Belicheck actually embraces TC at the end of SB 46... not the usual terse handshake with a grimace-smile, an actually embrace.

(and that's one of the reasons I refuse to dislike Bill B. say what you will about spygate but he's a hell of a coach)
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 10-11-2012 at 05:10 AM.

Ibanez...making us guys north of 35 feel proud

2 swats of the bat and what do you know ?

edit

finally had a chance to watch Tom Coughlin's Football Life. Judy is awesome !!! She has many qualities similar to my wife. I was shocked by the respect paid by the Tuna and I never noticed that Belicheck actually embraces TC at the end of SB 46... not the usual terse handshake with a grimace-smile, an actually embrace.

(and that's one of the reasons I refuse to dislike Bill B. say what you will about spygate but he's a hell of a coach)
    BB loves the Giants and I'm sure he would take the HC job here if he ever had the chance.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    BB loves the Giants and I'm sure he would take the HC job here if he ever had the chance.
    that might have been interesting...my guess is after the Pats, he probably sails off into the sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'd be thrilled to have BB... but, the chances are probably past.

+ Reply to Thread