+ Reply to Thread
Page 5462 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 446249625362541254525460546154625463546454725512 ... LastLast
Results 54,611 to 54,620 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

  1. #54611
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,148
    Yankees: Season is just about over ?

    Giants: **** a forty-whiner !!!!


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  2. #54612
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Yankees: Season is just about over ?

    Giants: **** a forty-whiner !!!!
    hughes is going to come up big...this series will go back to NY

  3. #54613
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    hughes is going to come up big...this series will go back to NY
    I'm a Met fan... but, oddly, because of what happened to Jeter, I'm hoping the Yanks will turn it around and win it for him, without him.
    It has been a pleasure witnessing Jeter's career. Class. Will there ever be anoother Yankee legend in our time?

  4. #54614
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    I'm a Met fan... but, oddly, because of what happened to Jeter, I'm hoping the Yanks will turn it around and win it for him, without him.
    It has been a pleasure witnessing Jeter's career. Class. Will there ever be anoother Yankee legend in our time?
    agreed about Jeter...its a shame what happened...Bad baseball weekend for yankee fans...but could there have been a better weekend for giant fans? philly and dallas lose and honestly the best played game I've seen a giant team play in my lifetime.

  5. #54615
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    agreed about Jeter...its a shame what happened...Bad baseball weekend for yankee fans...but could there have been a better weekend for giant fans? philly and dallas lose and honestly the best played game I've seen a giant team play in my lifetime.
    Funny... I felt that way about the Carolina game. If we had converted a couple of TD's in the red zone, instead of FG's, I might have agreed.
    One of the single best games I ever saw a Giant team have was at home agaiunst GB in '86. Total domination for 60 mins.

  6. #54616
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,148
    Hope Coughlin reminds these Giants of the ownage they received from the Skins last season.

    If they can treat RG3 like they did Cam, then they might also solve that Vick problem...

    We need you Fewell to gameplan your toukas off.


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  7. #54617
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,148
    Girardi needs to be an acolyte of Coughlin, he needs to learn how to inspire his troops. he is soft as a leader, over-thinks everything and in general sucks at his job.

    Arod, Cano, Swish don't get breaks either but this Team needed leadership and with the Captain out of it, it scares me to think what this Team may eventually become.

    Time for Youth, time for change(s)


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  8. #54618
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Girardi needs to be an acolyte of Coughlin, he needs to learn how to inspire his troops. he is soft as a leader, over-thinks everything and in general sucks at his job.

    Arod, Cano, Swish don't get breaks either but this Team needed leadership and with the Captain out of it, it scares me to think what this Team may eventually become.

    Time for Youth, time for change(s)
    The future looks scary for this team... as you well know.
    Yes, they could have used a Billy Martin in the dugout. He would have kicked *** , big time.
    Joe retained that calm, in charge demeanor. That's OK... when you're competitive and winning games.
    It wasn't time to be calm... it was time too be angry.

  9. #54619
    big win today...Eli is great lol...he looked horrible until it really mattered, Anyone know why Bradshaw was so pissed off today? I saw him yelling at pretty much every coach and player on the team....also anyone know what happened to the Did you know thread? Miss playing trivia with people

  10. #54620
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    big win today...Eli is great lol...he looked horrible until it really mattered, Anyone know why Bradshaw was so pissed off today? I saw him yelling at pretty much every coach and player on the team....also anyone know what happened to the Did you know thread? Miss playing trivia with people
    I felt fortunate to win today. Eli did it again. That 2nd pick of his was horrible. He knows it, too.
    The DYK thread is alive... just not being used recently. I think I made the last post last Sunday. We'll get back to it. It's always more active after the season

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts