+ Reply to Thread
Page 5464 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 446449645364541454545462546354645465546654745514 ... LastLast
Results 54,631 to 54,640 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    It looked like a standard Giants of old game on the O side. Pass, Pass, Pass, and abandon the run. Not sure why they gave up on the run so quick. Heck it took how long for the run to get established against SF?
    good point about how they took some time to get the run going against SF but the skins were 32nd against the pass coming into the game. I think the giants just liked the matchups they had with their DBs.

Well this sucks, I'm back on my way to assstankistan..... Missing the anniversary and wife's birthday, not to mention Turkey day

Giants/ Cowboys

I'm saying it: the Cowboys beat themselves

this team is so Jekyl and Hyde it's ridiculous. How do they go into these mid-game comas after they establish a lead, especially within the Division?

ugly mother f'n win, and I'm kind of embarassed about it. But yes a Win is a Win and 6-2 is better than 5-3 ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

sloppy no doubt but they won a division game on the road without playing close to their best on offense...we are spoiled by this team imo.

Well this sucks, I'm back on my way to assstankistan..... Missing the anniversary and wife's birthday, not to mention Turkey day
    sorry to hear that..that sucks big time..stay safe and hopefully u can come home soon.

gotta love these boards...they win a road division game on a day where both philly and washington loss, some spolied brats on these boards...Zim can you picture what these fans would do during the 1964-1981 years lol.

That bites. I hope you are well compensated. Be safe

That sucks! Be safe and thank you for your service to our great country!
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Giants/ Cowboys

I'm saying it: the Cowboys beat themselves

this team is so Jekyl and Hyde it's ridiculous. How do they go into these mid-game comas after they establish a lead, especially within the Division?

ugly mother f'n win, and I'm kind of embarassed about it. But yes a Win is a Win and 6-2 is better than 5-3 ...
    exactly, a win is a win. Plus that was a much needed divisional win, HUGE win!

No doubt some things need to be cleaned up. I want to see more consistency with our run game and more TDs in the redzone.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    gotta love these boards...they win a road division game on a day where both philly and washington loss, some spolied brats on these boards...Zim can you picture what these fans would do during the 1964-1981 years lol.
    Hahahaha... Suicide watch would be in force. I know how spoiled these peeps are, but I hope they remain spoiled and we never suffer thru a period like that ever again.
    Fugly win. Most definitely this is a game where our opponent can say they beat themselves. hahahaha. Too bad... been there, done that, and I take any W with a thank you and a smile.
    I hate games like this. Every seasoned Gman fan knew that 23-0 meant nothing/

+ Reply to Thread