+ Reply to Thread
Page 5466 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 446649665366541654565464546554665467546854765516 ... LastLast
Results 54,651 to 54,660 of 55168
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Hi Bandy, hello Byron !!!

this next game will be another brawl I think...
    Man... that game last week had me going..... dallas gets the ball with just under a minute to go I'm telling my wife this game is far from over...then the longest min ever !.....While I think we will play a better game this week it could come down to the end again ....

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Bandy... Byron, mjg, GY76... now all's we need is Bansaw!
    Great to see you all.
    Would be sweet going into the bye at 7-2.
    Lost electricity from Monday night to just a little while ago. Thank you for generators. I am looking forward to my first hot shower since Monday morning.
    I think it doable Zim ! It would be awesome ! Glad you got your power back Zim.... tough times for many done there crazy amount of damage ...we got real lucky up here that it went west and then north...wishing everybody some good luck going forward... with the cold weather knocking the door i hope they get things up and running soon...

Great to see you all.
    Lost electricity from Monday night to just a little while ago. Thank you for generators. I am looking forward to my first hot shower since Monday morning.
    It's sad for those who lost loved ones, but I'm glad the fatalities did not increase.

What's most important here for you and those fortunate, is that you can always rebuild and move forward. You have your life and those close to you...what else do you (or I) really need?

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Man... that game last week had me going..... dallas gets the ball with just under a minute to go I'm telling my wife this game is far from over...then the longest min ever !.....While I think we will play a better game this week it could come down to the end again ....
    I guess I'm one of the "spoiled" "malcontents" then: to me, we lost that game despite winning it. As great of a motivator Coughlin is, I wish this Team kept a killer's instinct, foot on throat for a full 60...

this is where Belicheck edges Coughlin in my book.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Great to see you all.
    dude sorry to hear that. devistating storm. on a lighter note..... here's my travel updates

Left Indianopolis at 9 pm on Thursday. Didn't get to a hotel until Saturday at 4 AM. 7 hour flight, four hour layover, 5 hour flight, 4 hour bus ride, followed by standing in line, then 2 1 hour bus rides and a 1 hour cab ride. I'd rather have rockets being shot at me....

I'm sorry but give the opposing Defences for both the Cowboys and Steelers CREDIT.

Eli played like pure **** both games. Period.

3rd Down conversion?

Back foot throwing?

Skittish in the pocket?

I do love Eli, I do, I really do, but call it like it is.

Trying to win with come from behind tosses is NOT the way to win. Dominate for the full 60...

And the D doesn't get a pass from me, but I blame Fewell mostly for the playcalling and soft zones.

This Team can use that Bye sooner than I thought.

/end rant

I'm sorry but give the opposing Defences for both the Cowboys and Steelers CREDIT.

Eli played like pure **** both games. Period.

3rd Down conversion?

Back foot throwing?

Skittish in the pocket?

I do love Eli, I do, I really do, but call it like it is.

Trying to win with come from behind tosses is NOT the way to win. Dominate for the full 60...

And the D doesn't get a pass from me, but I blame Fewell mostly for the playcalling and soft zones.

This Team can use that Bye sooner than I thought.

/end rant
    Totally deserved criticism. Since they played that complete game against SF they have read their own press clippings and played like garbage.
    Stupid little mistakes/penalties cost us too many times... like when it put Tynes 51 yard miss 10 yards further back than it needed to be.
    The offense is in a daze. Diehl either wasn't ready to start, or there's no hope for him.
    I thought we were going to get a lucky win 2 weeks in a row. I'm glad we didn't. These guys need to realize they can't just mail it in.

66 is toast Mr. Zim...I love the guy but the facts stand for themselves.

Eli has regressed and why who really knows?

The D may be "tired" from being out there all the time but what the hell. when given lemons ...

As "well-coached" as this Team is, here is where a Belicheck mindset may trump a Coughlin.

Foot on throat, step down, harder, harder, stomp !!!

All-Pro
    66 is toast Mr. Zim...I love the guy but the facts stand for themselves.

Eli has regressed and why who really knows?

The D may be "tired" from being out there all the time but what the hell. when given lemons ...

As "well-coached" as this Team is, here is where a Belicheck mindset may trump a Coughlin.

Foot on throat, step down, harder, harder, stomp !!!
    Safe football sucks

Totally deserved criticism. Since they played that complete game against SF they have read their own press clippings and played like garbage.
    Stupid little mistakes/penalties cost us too many times... like when it put Tynes 51 yard miss 10 yards further back than it needed to be.
    The offense is in a daze. Diehl either wasn't ready to start, or there's no hope for him.
    I thought we were going to get a lucky win 2 weeks in a row. I'm glad we didn't. These guys need to realize they can't just mail it in.
    agreed on Diehl, he is one of my all time favs and I appreciate what he has done for this team but they are better with Locklear imo.

what I'm seeing is teams are trying to take away the deep stuff with 2 safties helping deep...I wish eli would take what they give him...on 3rd and one the back shoulder throw to randle, head scratcher and the fade to him in the endzone...they will be fine..this team is too talented imo.