+ Reply to Thread
Page 5472 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 44724972537254225462547054715472547354745482 ... LastLast
Results 54,711 to 54,720 of 55172
    Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    well good news bad news. I've convinced my overlords to let me leave here on the 4th of Dec to help the wife out at home. Bad news is their idea of a minimum of 30 days at home is to ship me back out again on the 2nd of Jan.
    Seems like a recurring nightmare. You'll be home for Christmas and New Years.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    i know i havent been on here as much as i should but has Sec 105 been on at all?
    Nope... haven't seen SEC in months.
    Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    well good news bad news. I've convinced my overlords to let me leave here on the 4th of Dec to help the wife out at home. Bad news is their idea of a minimum of 30 days at home is to ship me back out again on the 2nd of Jan.
    Wow. Sorry man.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Nope... haven't seen SEC in months.
    Bummer.
    miss sec too, along with jmike...hey bandy you gotta be pumped about ur jays...Johnson,Buherle,Romero,Morrow, and Happ..if they stay healthy they will be as good as it gets imo...Reyes when healthy at the top of that order gives yankee fans nightmares...health will be the only question mark for your team imo.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Seems like a recurring nightmare. You'll be home for Christmas and New Years.
    yea man..I hope and pray ur home, thanks again for ur service.

hey GY how bout those knicks! Love having Felton back

Lehigh beat Lafayette..the college where I played, go mountain hawks...one of the oldest rivals in college football history.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    hey GY how bout those knicks! Love having Felton back
    Felton loves playing for the Knicks, and it shows.

I am curious how Iman and Amar'e will fold back into the chemistry. Iman's D and energy will be terrific. If Amar'e can buy into being a bench guy, aka swallow his pride, we may have one of the toughest, gritty defense-minded unit in the League this year.

we all knew we weren't going to remain undefeated for long. (we're Giants fans after all...)

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Felton loves playing for the Knicks, and it shows.

I am curious how Iman and Amar'e will fold back into the chemistry. Iman's D and energy will be terrific. If Amar'e can buy into being a bench guy, aka swallow his pride, we may have one of the toughest, gritty defense-minded unit in the League this year.

we all knew we weren't going to remain undefeated for long. (we're Giants fans after all...)
    Just beat Indy.
    Defense is what separates the men from the boys. It's hard for me, having been weened on the late 60's, early 70's Knicks, to condone what is usually called 'Defense' in today's NBA. The best Ewing days were enjoyed mostly for the D, with Oak. Now that these Knicks are playing D, they're much more fun for me to watch.and appreciate.

times have changed eh Mr. Zim ? For B-ball and Football, perhaps Hockey too.

At one time, hard-nose D meant getting your nose stuck in there and putting in some work. Now and days you'll end up getting Called for a Foul, Flagrant or otherwise /Tech'd, Personal Foul and possibly Fined or sent to the Box ...