+ Reply to Thread
Page 5476 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 44764976537654265466547454755476547754785486 ... LastLast
Results 54,751 to 54,760 of 55162
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    BANSAW!!!
    W***zzzzzup????
    Hope you're doing well.
    C'mon back a little more often. Your wry insight is missed.
    ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUP

doin alright
    hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving

GO GIANTS !!!

Hi Ban you have been missed...hope you are well sir.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro
    holy crap.. BANSAW?!

well its official, imma jinx. couldnt watch the Giants yesterday, and they crush

not sure whats more painful tbh, not being able to watch GMen or watching the freakin Argos win the Grey Cup?

picture buying Super Bowl Tickets and watching the Eagles win.. throw up yet?

great win last night...all the talk about how great Kiwi, Blackburn, and Rolle were and don;t get me wrong they were but the way they played had a lot to do with KP being back. He allowed everyone else in that secondary to do their thing, he is the unsung hero of that defense...really great to have him back there again.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    great win last night...all the talk about how great Kiwi, Blackburn, and Rolle were and don;t get me wrong they were but the way they played had a lot to do with KP being back. He allowed everyone else in that secondary to do their thing, he is the unsung hero of that defense...really great to have him back there again.
    I thought the same thing. He's got their back and will be where he needs to be, and they know it...

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    I did have a dream about KP coaching me up, but let's not overlook that Ohio boy...not flashy but definitely the lunch pail type !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I did have a dream about KP coaching me up, but let's not overlook that Ohio boy...not flashy but definitely the lunch pail type !
    lol..I assume you're talking about Chase Blackburn, he was great, so was Kiwi, I have dreams about the Giants all the time too, but a lot of them revolve around Kate Mara.

giggity!!!

I was able to catch a bit of the first and all of the 2nd half. (Wife kept me up to date with texts for most of what I missed). Great game. I'm happiest that Killdrive ran the ball and didn't try to throw all the time.

With Brown out, any bruising backs available on the free agent market?

Seven days....

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    I was able to catch a bit of the first and all of the 2nd half. (Wife kept me up to date with texts for most of what I missed). Great game. I'm happiest that Killdrive ran the ball and didn't try to throw all the time.

With Brown out, any bruising backs available on the free agent market?

Seven days....
    slim pickings on the free agent market...looks like the kid Wilson will get his chance...I would gather we will use Darrel Scott as a 3rd back, he should know the offense in his 2nd year, better than someone off the street anyway.