+ Reply to Thread
Page 5480 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 44804980538054305470547854795480548154825490 ... LastLast
Results 54,791 to 54,800 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ? confused.

they started off in Manhattan (76 and 77) before pushing out to Jersey. Are you saying that from a perspective of fanbase? You're from BK right?

(I'm originally from the Upper Eastside)
    Yes, from the perspective of a fan base. They'd have a decent, established Brooklyn base, like the Dodgers did back in the day.
    I'm from Jamaica/Richmond Hills, Queens. Was a Dodger fan as a kid. Cried when they moved... I was 11. Used to like the Nets when they had Dr. J out in Nassau Coliseum. I lived in Jersey when they moved there and thought it was a bad move.

Why can this team not win two big ones in a row? Awful day.

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    Why can this team not win two big ones in a row? Awful day.
    Somehow they just don't recognize that every other team wants to beat the reigning SB champs, and that we need our A game each time. Like too many other games this year, we were sleep walking... I think they feel like they can just show up and automatically be good.
    Discouraging

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Somehow they just don't recognize that every other team wants to beat the reigning SB champs, and that we need our A game each time. Like too many other games this year, we were sleep walking... I think they feel like they can just show up and automatically be good.
    Discouraging
    another miserable game..still we win the next 2 weeks they are in...anyway, I have a feeling I'm going to get banned, I can't take some of these negative posters and threads after a win or a loss...wanted to tell everyone on the Asian thread have a safe and happy holidays.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    another miserable game..still we win the next 2 weeks they are in...anyway, I have a feeling I'm going to get banned, I can't take some of these negative posters and threads after a win or a loss...wanted to tell everyone on the Asian thread have a safe and happy holidays.
    yeah its been really bad in tagf for a long time now ..I just can't let that **** get to me any more....I hope you don't get banned your one of the good posters around here man....You have a great holiday to PA

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    yeah its been really bad in tagf for a long time now ..I just can't let that **** get to me any more....I hope you don't get banned your one of the good posters around here man....You have a great holiday to PA
    thanks man you too...I think those kindles are a good gift this season...I'm going to get a lot of those for people

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    I understand. I haven't looked at a single new thread since we lost today, and I won't. I feel bad enuf without all that BS.
    Have a great Holidat, Alentown. Be safe out there amongst the nuts,and enjoy with those you love.

i may be laying low for a few days my friends. ugly, gutless, depressing *** kicking at the hands of Atlanta...

they put a whippin' on us plain and simple.

fewell has to go, predicating a defense on the pass rush works best when we have the lead NOT when playing catch-up...

Merry Christmas/ Happy Chanukah to AGfHC ...

(Thank God for the Knicks !!!)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    i may be laying low for a few days my friends. ugly, gutless, depressing *** kicking at the hands of Atlanta...

they put a whippin' on us plain and simple.

fewell has to go, predicating a defense on the pass rush works best when we have the lead NOT when playing catch-up...

Merry Christmas/ Happy Chanukah to AGfHC ...

(Thank God for the Knicks !!!)
    When was the last time we were happy that at ;east the Knicks were good???

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    When was the last time we were happy that at ;east the Knicks were good???
    scary and sad at the same time ain't it?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread