+ Reply to Thread
Page 5486 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 44864986538654365476548454855486548754885496 ... LastLast
Results 54,851 to 54,860 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I started too but lost interest...good story for the young guys though.
    Didn't watch. I wasn't about to get up at 4am. I got a 4 year old that's a sparkplug, I need all the sleep I can get. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    Didn't watch. I wasn't about to get up at 4am. I got a 4 year old that's a sparkplug, I need all the sleep I can get. Lol
    Love that, Bandy... enjoy watching him grow. It goes too fast. Mine 2 boys are 44 and 40. hahahaha. Older than you are now. You can call me Pops. My sons call me Pa-man

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Love that, Bandy... enjoy watching him grow. It goes too fast. Mine 2 boys are 44 and 40. hahahaha. Older than you are now. You can call me Pops. My sons call me Pa-man
    wow Pops, those arent boys and yah they are older than me by a few years lol..

i like Pa-man, cuz its true, you are the man

All-Pro
    im not a draft guy.. prefer bottled beer badda boom.. is there any bone crushing nasty DT in the first round close to our pick?

i swear im asking this question every year?

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    im not a draft guy.. prefer bottled beer badda boom.. is there any bone crushing nasty DT in the first round close to our pick?

i swear I'm asking this question every year?
    And I ask about a stud LB. Hard for me to forget our roots as one of the teams with the best LB corp, and that started in the late 70's with Carson, VanPelt, and Kelley... and we continued that excellence at LB until about the end of Armstead's tenure. Pierce was very good, and smart, but not the bone cruncher that I coveted. What we have now is average, at best in both coverage and run support.
    Last edited by zimonami; 01-09-2013 at 07:35 PM.

you're both nuts

we need young beast O-Linemen (Tackle and Guard for the left side) and a Corner to replace Webster and/ or possibly TT...

then a LB, Powerback and maybe a TE if we see Bennett walk, which would be incredibly dumb if it happened.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

you're both nuts

we need young beast O-Linemen (Tackle and Guard for the left side) and a Corner to replace Webster and/ or possibly TT...

then a LB, Powerback and maybe a TE if we see Bennett walk, which would be incredibly dumb if it happened.
    It pains me, but I know you're right. We ain't going nowhere without a better OLine. It is horrible right now... worse that our average LB's. The worst I've seen since the late 70's when they started to assemble our SBXXI line

as a former Tailback/ I-Back all I can say is you ain't **** without a O-Line.

I believe in them, they are the backbone, same with the D-Line...as much as we love sexy, skill-position Picks or Acqusitions, we all know that we need big nasty Bart Oates, Bob Kratch, Jumbo Elliot, Shaun O'Hara, Diehl, Kareem in their hey-day-type Linemen.

Break your face. eat your puppies type linemen...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro
    you're both nuts

And maybe a WR, Nicks is always injured... Man we need a lot.

All-Pro
    as a former Tailback/ I-Back all I can say is you ain't **** without a O-Line.

I believe in them, they are the backbone, same with the D-Line...as much as we love sexy, skill-position Picks or Acqusitions, we all know that we need big nasty Bart Oates, Bob Kratch, Jumbo Elliot, Shaun O'Hara, Diehl, Kareem in their hey-day-type Linemen.

Break your face. eat your puppies type linemen...
    Can we move up the draft if there's one that eats kittens. Now that's nasty

+ Reply to Thread