+ Reply to Thread
Page 5488 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 44884988538854385478548654875488548954905498 ... LastLast
Results 54,871 to 54,880 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Manti T'eo... what a mess.

Armstrong, what an *** hole
    did you see the Armstrong interview? What a smug *** pirate

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Shows how easily we can be fooled... I used to admire Lance.
    And, was Manti fooled, or is he the fooler?
    Whatever.
    How many of us truly felt Tiki was an a hole before he was retired and began opening his mouth?
    I didn't like it when he made comments about Stray's contract negotiations, but didn't expect he was as shallow as he turned out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    no, I heard excerpts. I can't stand Oprah for one, I can't say that I care about Cycling anyway 'cause I don't

I do like motorsports however, AMA Supercross , Nascar and Moster Trucks though...

but i digress, my issue with Lance is that the lengths he went through to keep the lies going really hurt a lot of other people who basically were forced by Federal Investigators to spill the beans. They weren't snitches or rats but Lance went after them like they were.

That is just plain wrong on so many levels. Why not have your "conscious" eat at you then? Why not come clean after your so-called friends basically get grilled?

Then leaving your wife for Sheryl Crow, who yes is MILFy but still come on...

As for Manti, you ask me he's a dopey kid, decent athlete but his stock has fallen seriously after his no-show at the BCS Title Game...being famous or infamous is but two sides of the same coin split by a razor thin thread in my eyes. (and that applies to either Manti or Lance)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

page 2 status suggests a NYG:MB landmark is being removed.

A great book I suggest for anyone interested is "The Essential Smart Football" by Chris B. Brown

downloaded it from Amazon's Kindle eBookstore.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Essential-.../dp/B0085XSN26

Man, I am gaining new respect for Fewell, yes Fewell. His 3 Safety look? it's actual a modification of the 3-3-5, except for our practical purposes it's a 4-2-5. he is compensating for many of our opponents using zone blocking schemes and flat out speed.

and with the Read Option coming into vogue, this Book eerily enough explains the hell out of that in Chapter 1 if you can believe that.

good book, great find for those of us who think we know or kind of know...

anybody have plans for the superbowl? Im going to some lame as private club to eat cheap pizza and burgers..

probably a married couple/friends house...honestly I'm so blah about this anyway.

Rather that Ray Rice, Ray Lewis, Bolden, Reed and Eli's evil clone (Flacco) win but my gut tells me the Bicep and Coach Whacko get the W.

All-Pro
    ugh so bored, no football CFL or NFL, couldnt give a **** about NHL, whens Baseball starting?

how is everyone.

ps I must have missed the announcement of the NFL bringing back replacement refs for the superbowl lol? that was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    ugh so bored, no football CFL or NFL, couldnt give a **** about NHL, whens Baseball starting?

how is everyone.

ps I must have missed the announcement of the NFL bringing back replacement refs for the superbowl lol? that was horrible.
    I share your pain, BW. I know you are anxious to have the Jays show you if they are going to be real this year, but no interest in NHL?
    I've never cared about the NHL, but I'm a Knicks fan and will enjoy them making the playoffs for a change.
    The Mets? Hahahahahaha. They'll be amusing again, but not contenders.
    So, that's it, until some NFL FA startes, and then the Draft... it's way too long until July.

Be well, Bandy... stay warm and safe this winter
    Oh, and yes, the refs truly bit the big one in this SB... but they called it equally poor for both teams, IMO.

OH... also my opinion.... SF would have been much better off with Manningham instead of Moss. Moss was useless.
    I also think Jacobs could have helped. He has no one but himself to blame for not getting another ring, and a nice bonus in his pay from the playoffs.
    Last edited by zimonami; 02-05-2013 at 05:28 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    I share your pain, BW. I know you are anxious to have the Jays show you if they are going to be real this year, but no interest in NHL?
    I've never cared about the NHL, but I'm a Knicks fan and will enjoy them making the playoffs for a change.
    The Mets? Hahahahahaha. They'll be amusing again, but not contenders.
    So, that's it, until some NFL FA startes, and then the Draft... it's way too long until July.

Be well, Bandy... stay warm and safe this winter
    Oh, and yes, the refs truly bit the big one in this SB... but they called it equally poor for both teams, IMO.

OH... also my opinion.... SF would have been much better off with Manningham instead of Moss. Moss was useless.
    I also think Jacobs could have helped. He has no one but himself to blame for not getting another ring, and a nice bonus in his pay from the playoffs.
    how are yah Zim, i love hockey, just dont want anything to do with NHL. long story dont get me goin lol

i've said it before, i think the Jays wont be the team to beat as many say.. to many question marks tbh Jose Bautistas injured wrist is a big one. i'll happily eat crow and lots of it if im wrong.

i didnt even include NBA, which i cant watch. how does one get excited over 2 points when theres around 200 scored?

yeah bad break for Super Mario, what happened to Jacobs i thought he was on the Whiners?

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    how are yah Zim, i love hockey, just dont want anything to do with NHL. long story dont get me goin lol

i've said it before, i think the Jays wont be the team to beat as many say.. to many question marks tbh Jose Bautistas injured wrist is a big one. i'll happily eat crow and lots of it if im wrong.

i didnt even include NBA, which i cant watch. how does one get excited over 2 points when theres around 200 scored?

yeah bad break for Super Mario, what happened to Jacobs i thought he was on the Whiners?
    You didn't know? Jacobs whined himself off of the whiners. His mouth cost him a job, and hundreds of thousands in regular season and playoff pay
    OK, I hear ya' about the NHL. I know you're big on 'amateur' hockey... team Canada... juniors, etc.
    Pro sports, all around, are getting me down.
    Isn't Bautista's wrist going to be good for April?
    The only thing I enjoyed on the Mets last year was ****ey. Hope he pitches as well this year for you.

+ Reply to Thread