+ Reply to Thread
Page 5489 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 44894989538954395479548754885489549054915499 ... LastLast
Results 54,881 to 54,890 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Bye bye Bradshaw, loved that guy.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Sounds interesting. SMH.
    2014 Our Picks "Don't you just love this draft?! "#Sexy
    Round, Player, Position

1) Pick- Odell Beckham Jr.! /WR
    2) Pick- Weston Richburg /C
    3) Pick- Jay Bromley /DT
    4) Pick- Andre Williams! /RB
    5) Pick- Nat Berhe! /SS
    5) Pick- Devon Kennard /LB (Comp.)
    6) Pick- Bennett Jackson /CB

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Bye bye Bradshaw, loved that guy.
    Frankly I'm a little surprised. All heart, all in. Not surprised by Canty and Boley. I don't see Webster or Phillips getting resigned either. Webster is getting older and slower and isn't quite worth 7 mil, and honestly love KP but he's got injury issues.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    ugh so bored, no football CFL or NFL, couldnt give a **** about NHL, whens Baseball starting?

how is everyone.

ps I must have missed the announcement of the NFL bringing back replacement refs for the superbowl lol? that was horrible.
    get in my Blue Jays thread, needs more support ffs

Ya I'll miss Bradshaw too

looks like we're finally going to get some snow up here

they say NYC going to get whalloped, good luck all there

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    Frankly I'm a little surprised. All heart, all in. Not surprised by Canty and Boley. I don't see Webster or Phillips getting resigned either. Webster is getting older and slower and isn't quite worth 7 mil, and honestly love KP but he's got injury issues.
    all good points. Love KP too and there really is a difference in run-stopping when he's out there.

this draft I am hoping and praying that the O-Line gets addressed primarily, followed by the DBs.

But with Canty gone, Linval Joseph and Rocky are going to have to be major. I am afraid that Marvelous Marvin Austin may be a bust and who knows if Shaun Rodgers even sees the field?

I also think Tyler Sash gets released along with Keith "Owie" Rivers.

I think Tracy and Ojomo will get the nod and hopefully Kiwanuka goes back to his natural DE position along with Tuck.

At this point our D is gashed open and we have needs at all levels. All levels.

Plus we got to figure out a way to keep Bennett at TE...

this will be a very different looking Team in 2013-14, God willing...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bansaw View Post
    get in my Blue Jays thread, needs more support ffs
    i tried.. not really feelin it this year Ban.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    You didn't know? Jacobs whined himself off of the whiners. His mouth cost him a job, and hundreds of thousands in regular season and playoff pay
    OK, I hear ya' about the NHL. I know you're big on 'amateur' hockey... team Canada... juniors, etc.
    Pro sports, all around, are getting me down.
    Isn't Bautista's wrist going to be good for April?
    The only thing I enjoyed on the Mets last year was ****ey. Hope he pitches as well this year for you.
    was not aware of Jacobs mouthing his way off the team.. i know he had a few wtf moments here but didnt seem like it was causing a problem.. maybe the FO will give him a one day contract to retire a Giant..

shame to hear Bradshaw was let go.

i think Bautista thinks he'll be good. the Jays have had their share of good hitters turn crap after wrist injuries though (V Wells L Overbay )
    Last edited by bandwgn86; 02-07-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    all good points. Love KP too and there really is a difference in run-stopping when he's out there.

this draft I am hoping and praying that the O-Line gets addressed primarily, followed by the DBs.

But with Canty gone, Linval Joseph and Rocky are going to have to be major. I am afraid that Marvelous Marvin Austin may be a bust and who knows if Shaun Rodgers even sees the field?

I also think Tyler Sash gets released along with Keith "Owie" Rivers.

I think Tracy and Ojomo will get the nod and hopefully Kiwanuka goes back to his natural DE position along with Tuck.

At this point our D is gashed open and we have needs at all levels. All levels.

Plus we got to figure out a way to keep Bennett at TE...

this will be a very different looking Team in 2013-14, God willing...
    Talking to my son tonite about this very thing. Very different team, especially on D. I figure it will take time to build familiarity and chemistry and we'll be around 8-8 this coming season. Don't think we'll be in the hunt to play the SB in our own building.

+ Reply to Thread