+ Reply to Thread
Page 5497 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 44974997539754475487549554965497549854995507 ... LastLast
Results 54,961 to 54,970 of 55172
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    You guys like the schedule? I'm thinking 15-1
    OMG... today is 420... did you start celebrating early, allentown? hahaha. 15-1?
    This is a year that I have no good feel for what record is feasible. I said 10-6 last year.
    I don't think we can run block well, I don't think our LB's are good enough, and I don't see a leader on the D to give us identity either... and I'm predicting 9-7. How I hope I'm wrong. We might have the best passing game ever, and it won't be good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    interesting schedule, more interesting is the Boys' schedule...

I seriously hope our OLine and 2ndary get improved.

Yes, I still want at least one other athletic Backer and I hope we can handle the read options and stretch plays that we're sure to face: I remain adamant that our biggest, glaring, weakness is our non-existent run-stopping followed by sagging pass-rush effectiveness.

Outside that the NYK are under-dogs in view of all things Boston and especially after the tragic events from earlier in the week. (My heart and prayers to all affected)

The NYY are getting by and the season's young so I'm not panicking or complaining...yet.
    Kidd showed me something. Felton was horrible on put backs... musta missed 3 chippies, and 3 jumpers..
    My heart was in my throat until the last 3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    OMG... today is 420... did you start celebrating early, allentown? hahaha. 15-1?
    This is a year that I have no good feel for what record is feasible. I said 10-6 last year.
    I don't think we can run block well, I don't think our LB's are good enough, and I don't see a leader on the D to give us identity either... and I'm predicting 9-7. How I hope I'm wrong. We might have the best passing game ever, and it won't be good enough.
    hate to agree on such negative sentiments but I see 8-8 UNLESS this D steps up stops the run and gets to QBs...regularly by the way.

8-8, 9-7 10 or more is almost a stretch.

still love our Giants though.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Today as I was listening to some slightly older Giants' Podcasts here in the Windy Chitty, I thought how happy I am being a Giants' fan.

A Big Blue salute to all of you and esp. here in AG4HC !!!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Today as I was listening to some slightly older Giants' Podcasts here in the Windy Chitty, I thought how happy I am being a Giants' fan.

A Big Blue salute to all of you and esp. here in AG4HC !!!
    is that a NY salute cuz that wouldnt be overly freindly

well...on a slightly similar note what do you guys feed those geese up there? I 'm tired of dodging these big green goose turds in the parking lot at my job

Zim this may be the year you get ur linebacker. I'm usually against us drafting one so high but I wouldn't mind an upgrade. GY the yanks are hangin in there and the Knicks are playing defense, who would of thunk it

Bandy you ever watch the comedy show "the kids in the hall" they were from Canada. I used to watch that show in college. Pretty good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Zim this may be the year you get ur linebacker. I'm usually against us drafting one so high but I wouldn't mind an upgrade. GY the yanks are hangin in there and the Knicks are playing defense, who would of thunk it
    I don't want manti... he's too small IMO and will be be like Bosworth in the NFL.
    Knicks playing defense. Who woulda thunk it, says Allentown? It makes all the difference in the world between a good and a very good team. It should take them to the East finals against Miami. It's like deja vous hearing the Garden chant, "DEFENSE" They'll never compare to the D of the '69 knicks, but the effort, especially in the 2nd half, has been fun

Don't want manti either zim or his fake girlfriend.