+ Reply to Thread
Page 5517 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 451750175417546755075515551655175518 LastLast
Results 55,161 to 55,170 of 55172
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all...be safe and let's wait for Spring Training.
    And, to you, GY. We have no choice but to wait. And, even at Spring Training, we won't have a clue if we'll have a decent 2014...
    But, they is our team and we have no choice but to weather whatever awaits.>
    Be safe out there and let's keep AGFHC alive

will do.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Ola all, welcome to a new season!

Hi MJG how's things?
    HI Bandy...
    what's up Mr. Zim ?
    what's happening Bansaw?
    what up AG !!!!
    Yo Allentown !!!

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Hi MJG how's things?
    HI Bandy...
    what's up Mr. Zim ?
    what's happening Bansaw?
    what up AG !!!!
    Yo Allentown !!!
    YO, GY76
    Yo mjg
    Wassssuuuppp?
    Good to see you guys, and especially glad to know you're kicking and hopefully healthy, mjg.
    Are you in safe haven?
    A new year, and all question marks for what will be. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised.
    I'm holding to 10-6.

GY... think your Yanks can surge these last 50 games?
    I think next year every team will be .500, and a 30 team playoff format. Parity is surely in place throughout the league.

MJG update...not sure when the last time I posted was. Wife is working full time at the local University as the Associate Director for housing. Why is that important, because in May I told my company I'm done with Afghanistan rotations for a while (540 days is enough for any man). I started working on the last things I needed for the airlines and now I have resumes in with United, JetBlue, Delta, and Atlas Air. I'm flying part time with some local corporate stuff here, and on the 14th I finish my MBA.

MJG .... out...

So wh***up with you GY and Zim

man, just trying to survive around here LOL...pretty much this thread is dead. "Saw" Bandy on here some time ago, Ban is MIA, I don't know if AG is still a mod, Allentown is MIA, some guys/ gals got new usernames so it's kind of hard tracking who's who.

Some "familiar faces" still linger here.

What can I do? I am a Giants fan in chicago and this Board is sometimes my only connection, it and Big Blue Kickoff show. (thank you Lance, John, Anita and Pauly Dots)

As for the Yanks Mr. Zim, I am sad to see the last link to a great Era leave. I like Brett though and he will end up becoming my new favorite Yankee until Cashman trades him away, then I don't know. When I was a kid in the 80s I remember your Mets being the toast of the town.

So maybe for a while the New York clubs kind of drop down. All I know is big money spending and a depleted Farm system yield bupkis and I want to see a youthful re-invigoration complete with a solid pitching staff. But the Big City shine and allure of wearing those Pinstripes seem to have died down as well.

I, sadly, am beginning to feel old...

nah, you're not old!

Two pages back? What? Anybody starting to be concerned about this team on the O side?

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    Two pages back? What? Anybody starting to be concerned about this team on the O side?
    mjg - Some are panicking. It's going too take several games for the OLine and the new system to become comfortable. I figure 304 games for the guys to get more familiar with the plays, and about 8 games for the OLine to get used to each other and start to click. I predicted 4-4 and then 6-2, to be 10-6. I think when Beason comes back the D will be good enough to win a few games while we adjust to the newness.

Still working, and will for a few more years... I'll be 68 next month... so, I know what you mean, GY.
    I was a Dodger fan as a kid and when they moved, when I was 11, I stayed a fan until Koufax left, and then my full allegiance went to the Mets.
    The, the Yanks don't have any 'names' left. Rivera gone and Jeter going. It will be interesting to see who you start to lean to. Is a Chicago or Milwaukee team possible?